[A] Giant Communist Robots - Recruiting

90 Draenei Paladin
Giant Communist Robots are one of Dath'Remar oldest raiding guilds with stable leadership, zero drama and maximum fun. Every member is part of the GCR family whether you are a Raider or just a social/casual Robot. We like our Robots to have some life experiences that comes with maturity, though age is a question for design.

Team Autobots is currently looking for Range & Melee DPS to fill core raiding spots due to a turn over of raiders who are off to meet real life challenges. Do you think you have what it takes to be a Robot. We shall find out.

Preferences for Recruitment but not Limited to:
- Frost / Unholy DK
- Windwalker Monk
- Enhance Shaman
- Kitty Druid
- Rogue
- Hunter
- Warlock
- Mage

So, you are interested in becoming a Robot but are not one of the Classes or Specs mention above, well don't be shy and enquire anyway if you are a Tank, Healer or Range DPS. You never know till you ask and who knows, we may just need your skills and abilities.

OK, so you thought about it and are wondering for more details. So here they are...

TEAM AUTOBOTS
RAID DAYS: Wednesday & Thursday
RAID TIMES: 8:00pm to 11:00pm server

LOOT: Is a Need (MS) to Greed (OS) system. We keep it simple. Although we do ask raiders to share the loot around.

TRIAL: 2 to 4 weeks base on performance. All trials must be a member of the guild during the trial period. No entitlement to loot unless passed over by core raiders after OS.

Still interested, contact me in-game and we can have a chat. We like to get to know our raiders on a personal level. Well you are joining the "family" any way right and nothing worst than trying to raid with 9 other strangers. A transfer package is available for the right candidate if a server or faction transfer is required.

You can contact me in game or on Battletag TheVIK#1141. Look forward to chatting with you soon
Edited by Thuggzy on 2/28/2013 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
BUMP for Raiders
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
BUMPing
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey im a holy pally LF a raiding guild, also have retri offspec gearing it more and my holy spec im currently at 460 holy and 462 retri.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh and another thing i was wondering if you could tell me the realm time when you raid would be helpful.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hi Avalily,

There are two teams and we both raid at the same times with one day different. You can see the times and days for each team in my post. It's 8-11pm server. You would be filling into the Team Decepticons raid schedule. If you want to discuss further, pst me in-game or drop me a mail. Thks
Edited by Thuggzy on 12/16/2012 7:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
BUMP for capabale people to join an awesome guild. Yes..AWESOME
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
BUMP to the ToP
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
BUMP for a New Year still looking to fill raiding spots.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
B to the UMP - BUMP
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
BUMPing & Humping
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Range DPS spots still open for a decent Hunter/Ele Shaman - BUMP
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Enquire within - BUMP
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Any place for a resto/boomy haven't had much raid exp but i pick up things fast in the little bit i raided towards the end of cata
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
BUMP - Still need Range DPS Hunter / Ele Shaman
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
BUMP for a new week. Enquire within.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
BUMP for a new restructed Autobots team to head into 5.2 and Beyond. Looking for dedicated & serious raiders for who wanna have fun in a relax, casual environment but kill bosses for fat loots.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
RECRUITMENT IS CLOSED.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]