sub vs. assassination in pvp

90 Human Rogue
I like sub for s.dance obviously but I think assassination is better with way more consistant damage...what do YOU think?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
NMB
I like sub but we need our dance bar back. WHY WAS IT EVEN REMOVED?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Sustain damage is !@#$ in PvP. BURST IS KING.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Sub shines in group pvp. The ability to stun 4+ players in a dance is very powerful at key moments. I do quite enjoy assas however, and use it for ganking/questing/randoms and occasionally is certain rbg maps/comps (like meatgrinders)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
12/06/2012 09:24 AMPosted by Rebòund
i prefer playing assassination, however i play sub because it's a lot better atm
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
i like mut better cus it works better on ranged when you use shuriken toss the whole fight while you get kited cus of the poisons =D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Shadow Dance every minute is the best PvP cooldown you can get. Mut might be better certain duels but overall I'll take Sub over anything else any day.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
12/06/2012 08:03 AMPosted by Mattee
I like sub but we need our dance bar back. WHY WAS IT EVEN REMOVED?

There is a workaround with Bartender. I don't remember where I found it, but I'm able to use different bars for Shadow Dance and stealth.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 08:01 AMPosted by Bootyshots
I like sub for s.dance obviously but I think assassination is better with way more consistant damage...what do YOU think?

We were in a bg together like a week ago, anyway assassin is 10x better because its not cooldown reliant as sub is(shadowdance)
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
<3 mut
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
id rather have the control from sub than the sustain from assassination.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
12/08/2012 08:00 AMPosted by Pradalol
d rather have the control from sub than the sustain from assassination.
play a warrior , you can get both.... well 10 times better
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
12/08/2012 09:15 AMPosted by Destiria
d rather have the control from sub than the sustain from assassination.
play a warrior , you can get both.... well 10 times better

Nothing more frustrating when you kidney shot only to see a warrior shockwave with avatar/recklessness up.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I find assassination quite dull right now because of the wait between mutilates. And envenom only seems to be useful for its buff now, i feel like it did more damage before.

I love sub to death anyway so I'm not complaining.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]