Gonna need more leashes bug?

Hi, i've been collecting pets for the Gonna need more leashes achievement. It all went well till 208, then it stopped counting them. At first i thought i had just been capturing pets i had already captured, and released due to poor quality, but even while getting pets with specific spawn places didn't seem to move the counter. Has anyone experienced this problem?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Pet Battle achievement section often stop counting due to .... lag?, not 100% sure, but if u relog, it will reflect the correct numbers. The Gonna need more leashes is not the only one that doesn't display the recent activities that u did. I am talking about every achievements in Pet battle section.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'll second that. I've had a few mini heart attacks from seeing the log not record my progress, but usually logging in and out fixes the issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]