dailies UNMOLESTED

90 Blood Elf Hunter
so yesterday i did my dailies and was kind of in shock cause not a single alli attempted to gank me!

one monk hit me accidentally, and I let it pass cause I'm not a doucher, but that was it.

I did my dailies unmolested...was in a chipper mood since the dailes weren't going to take me 3 hrs...so i even helped some alli.

And then today happened...

nuff said.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I dont really get attacked at all, but there is so many damn alliance im sure i just get lucky that noone really sees me haha
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
GSO
I feel for the horde on this realm but at the same time I could never stay horde if I we're in your shoe's so yeah, there is that too.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/04/2012 10:52 PMPosted by Tráncé
I dont really get attacked at all, but there is so many damn alliance im sure i just get lucky that noone really sees me haha

what dailies are you doing?

I'm referring to the golden lotus dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I will have a stern talk with my carebear of a faction.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Its honestly not that bad at all, aside from recruiting. I'm finished with lotus but yeah. Oh and the auction house
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
so yesterday i did my dailies and was kind of in shock cause not a single alli attempted to gank me!

one monk hit me accidentally, and I let it pass cause I'm not a doucher, but that was it.

I did my dailies unmolested...was in a chipper mood since the dailes weren't going to take me 3 hrs...so i even helped some alli.

And then today happened...

nuff said.

I think I actually saw you while doing my dailies last night. I usually never attack anyone unless provoked. I wish I could attack some of my fellow alliance sometimes, though.... -_-
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
[quote]

I think I actually saw you while doing my dailies last night. I usually never attack anyone unless provoked. I wish I could attack some of my fellow alliance sometimes, though.... -_-

if only everyone was like us <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/04/2012 10:57 PMPosted by Cavejohnson
I feel for the horde on this realm but at the same time I could never stay horde if I we're in your shoe's so yeah, there is that too.

if my guild wasn't such a close-knit awesome group of people I'd have server transferred a long time ago. But I heart them too much!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/04/2012 10:57 PMPosted by Cavejohnson

don't think I didn't notice your douchery today Mr. Cave-alt-man
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
The new 5.1 dailies must be rough, since they're all about world pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Im sure they are haha, thats why i havent tried them a few guildies actually complete them everyday with not too many complaints. I love the idea of the new dailies, but kinda sucks for servers like this but w/e no biggie
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I need to start those..bah!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/05/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Digerati

Honestly they aren't all that bad. I will attack Allies who are killing our quest NPC's inside Domination Point and I'm certainly reactive if someone comes after me, but I'm not so great at PVP and I'm often outnumbered. I've seen more action during my Klaxxi dailies than Landfall so far.

At the same time, it's very easy for people to say "QQ, just transfer or change factions" but I've been a Sargeras-H native since vanilla. Even though much of VoS has left I will still remain here. I choose not to complain because PVP is what I signed up for, even if it has gotten bad and my people have left. Lok'tar ogar.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
If you're looking to gank the opposing faction, each side has a rare that drops a 10000 pvp power on use: trinket. It effectively cancels out the 40% base damage reduction.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I often wonder if I avoid attacking Horde while questing b/c (a) I feel bad for you, or (b) I really suck at PvP.

Hmm...

Maybe it's b/c I've been scarred by the Halfhill guards...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I often wonder if I avoid attacking Horde while questing b/c (a) I feel bad for you, or (b) I really suck at PvP.

Hmm...

Maybe it's b/c I've been scarred by the Halfhill guards...

or MAYBE you're not a doucheypants! :) <3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
i totally agree wiht you there lolat one or more times i have thought i wish i could just kill this person lol and they are on my team lol
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 02:43 PMPosted by Digerati

I don't really have much of a problem with the new dailies. Most of the time its a cake walk
Edited by Nurf on 1/29/2013 8:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
Unless they plan on making the new isle CRZ in 5.2, then I feel like horde are going to have a tough time enjoying themselves without being able to use flying mounts. Sorry friends.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]