Hello Feathermoon!

68 Night Elf Druid
Just started a toon on this server and I wanted to reach out and be more social with this great community. I am most definitely interested in the RP aspect (typically play on pvp servers). So I figured I'd say hello and meet some of ya. Can't hurt to make a few new friends right? Anyways hope to hear from some of you!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Welcome!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
Welcome aboard. I'm fairly new to FM, myself, and have been enjoying being able to RP in the world without the imminent threat of being ganked. (I was previously on Twisting Nether, RP-PvP.) Choosing whether or not to flag has resulted in a far less stressful experience!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
Welcome to Feathermoon.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
12/05/2012 04:00 AMPosted by Talarian
Choosing whether or not to flag has resulted in a far less stressful experience!

I have to agree with this. I myself came from a 6-year run in a game that kept things open to you being attacked wherever by ANYONE (including guildies) at ANY time. No factions, no 'red' warning. Someone could run up, hit their CTRL button to force attack, and kill you.

So it's kind of nice to not worry about watching my back all of the time. Great change of pace.

ANYWAY - welcome to Feathermoon. If you ever run into naysayers, ignore them. I've been here for 2 years through the ups and downs and I still love it. :-)

I hope you can find yourself some RP! It's definitely out there!

((PS - I am also 'Jaerika' if you ever run across me in-game. Feel free to throw a brick at me! hehe))
Reply Quote
68 Night Elf Druid
Thanks for the warm greetings! I definitely concur with the feelings towards pvp servers. I play a lot but I'm pretty laid back about it so this server feels like a nice fit. How many alliance side Rp'ers are floatin around this forum? Also @Jaerika I don't know about a brick. How bout a muffin.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Ah another elf to the slaughter! Excellent. Tell me good sir, do you like your ears sliced thinly, or diced? I make a mean elf ear stew.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
12/05/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Methewey
How bout a muffin.

Or a cookie! OR maybe some nice herbs for my tea. Have you had Pandaren tea? It is the best-tasting tea you'll ever have. Especially mine.

Don't you agree Morg?
Reply Quote
68 Night Elf Druid
Herbalism is how I make a living, and I agree Pandaren tea is divine. Much better tasting than Night Elf Ear stew in my opinion.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
ave you had Pandaren tea? It is the best-tasting tea you'll ever have. Especially mine.

Don't you agree Morg?

REAL WARRIORS DO NOT DRINK TEA!!!

12/05/2012 12:56 PMPosted by Methewey
Much better tasting than Night Elf Ear stew in my opinion.

I bet you haven't even tried it!
Reply Quote
68 Night Elf Druid
12/05/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Morgaath

Untrue. It was during a very weird time in my life, lol.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
((*peeks* Did someone say .. muffins? Are they tasty apple caramel muffins? Welcome!

youshouldreallycometrytheredsidesometime.))
Reply Quote
68 Night Elf Druid
((*peeks* Did someone say .. muffins? Are they tasty apple caramel muffins? Welcome!

youshouldreallycometrytheredsidesometime.))

Funny you should mention that because that is exactly what they are! And I would love to just as soon as I get my BOA's.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Welcome and I don't blame you for coming to a non-pvp server, I myself am a heavy pvper (Although I've always been on this server). Yeah, I tried a pvp server/RP server... It was terrible, leveling was just plain funny, max level people would just be waiting at the border of flagged zones, lol.

Anyway! Welcome to Feathermoon! Glad to have ya with us!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
12/05/2012 01:52 PMPosted by Methewey

Untrue. It was during a very weird time in my life, lol.

Oh... my. I was going to ask but...

*cough*

I think I hear my tea kettle whistling!

*sneaks away quietly with wide eyes*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]