Everyone is level 90....

Except me. Maybe I'm slacking or maybe I'm tired of the pandaren lands.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I'm not 90. I'm only 85.

I just bought MoP yesterday, though.
Reply Quote
I've had it since it came out... I really want that goat mount...I need to get to 90 and grind rep with tillers.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Everyone is level 90....

Not quite: I got one character to level 90, and I don't think I will get another one anytime soon.
Reply Quote
MVP
90 Night Elf Priest
As the cow guru in The Far Side told the cow youngling...

"As you travel down the road of life, don't forget to stop and eat the roses."
Reply Quote
15 Gnome Rogue
As the cow guru in The Far Side told the cow youngling...

"As you travel down the road of life, don't forget to stop and eat the roses."

Yeah, um... I'm not eating roses anytime soon.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Dang and here I thought I was the only one who played MoP from the first day and has yet to level a second alt to level 90.

10.26.2012 - level 90
11.19.2012 - exalted with the Tillers

I must be faster than I thought!
Reply Quote
Aghh I want exalted with tillers.
Fine im gonna go level.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Mage
I had a 90 hunter once, and then I deleted him around 2 or so weeks ago. After doing the rep grind on the various factions on that one, I'm not exactly itching to get this one up to 90 anytime soon either.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Don't be sad, I'm still 84.
Reply Quote
40 Blood Elf Rogue
12/05/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Maurdeth
Don't be sad, I'm still 84.

Don't be sad too .

I should be the one who is sad
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
For some reason, I am just not feeling this expansion. I really like the new zones and all, so I'm not sure what it is. I have this toon 4 bubbles from level 90 and just have zero desire to finish.

Being an 8 year veteran with 20+ toons at 85, I have even tried other classes to level, and still, nothing...no desire.

With me, I think on a number of classes, I just don't enjoy the changes made to play style.

I also feel like the CRZ just killed my server pride when I leave a major city and get teleported to a new time zone on another server.

Maybe after all these years, I just need a break, or...maybe I'm finally just done. On the good side, at least I'm catching up on my reading. :) Traded my WoW addiction to a Kindle addiction.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Nope. I capped myself at level 80 for a while, ran Ulduar, ICC and Naxx for fun. I then capped my level here at 82, so I can continue running heroic 5m ToC for my damn plate legs which refuse to drop.

No rush to hit 90 here.
Reply Quote
72 Pandaren Hunter
I'm not...actually a long ways off yet. But I'll get there...I will :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I did the 85-90 grind on every class, for some reason I must love it.

Once you learn where to level the fastest 5 levels will take you less that 12 hours.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
12/05/2012 07:29 AMPosted by Senpai

Not everyone. Some are taking the phrase, "slow down" to heart and focusing on more things than just getting to max level. What's most important is that you take time to enjoy the experiences for what they are. The game isn't going anywhere so taking a little down time now and then isn't a bad thing. Everyone levels at their own pace. I personally tend to level a bit at a time, go do some other things (like pet battles, or professions, achievement hunting), and then go back to it later.

It's the thing I enjoy most about World of Warcraft is that there is so much variety that I can choose to do something else for a bit if I start to feel "burn out" on whatever it is I'm currently focused on. I've never been the type that can just "grind out" one aspect from start to finish. I have to sort of sample things as a go.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I just my fourth toon to 90 tonight, because she might be offered a spot in a raiding guild, so I am going to gear her up. Might take a while though. Don't want to do the dailies again either :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/05/2012 08:50 AMPosted by Nethaera

Not everyone. Some are taking the phrase, "slow down" to heart and focusing on more things than just getting to max level. What's most important is that you take time to enjoy the experiences for what they are. The game isn't going anywhere so taking a little down time now and then isn't a bad thing. Everyone levels at their own pace. I personally tend to level a bit at a time, go do some other things (like pet battles, or professions, achievement hunting), and then go back to it later.

It's the thing I enjoy most about World of Warcraft is that there is so much variety that I can choose to do something else for a bit if I start to feel "burn out" on whatever it is I'm currently focused on. I've never been the type that can just "grind out" one aspect from start to finish. I have to sort of sample things as a go.

The one thing I really like is the changes to the enemy mobs in the MoP. Alot of them have mechanics that make the fights interesting and if you are smart you can avoid or use them to your advantage.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/05/2012 07:29 AMPosted by Senpai

I only hit 90 yesterday, so don't feel bad. I was actually dreading hitting 90 because I thought it meant my leveling experience would be over and the end of being able to quest for story :P
Edited by Draug on 12/5/2012 8:57 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]