Are we no longer ment to dps to heal???

90 Pandaren Monk
Iam not going to say anything much as it has never goten me a respones form anyone in over 8 years that workds for blizzard. I have but one question and it is this. Do you no longer want us to dps to heal or are we in fact now ment to heal as all other healers do? If you feel like giveing me another question it would be if we are not ment to dps at all in a boss fight what do we bring to a raid that every other healer cant do better? Thank you.
Reply Quote
you are probably meant to dps to heal in the same capacity that a disc priest is: when damage is low, or in your case to generate some chi-on-demand.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Laughingbear, you already made a thread on this subject. :-\ You really don't need to make multiple threads about the same thing. More is not necessarily better.
Reply Quote
pffffft, anyone raised on american media, especially MTV knows that more is better Tiriel... where have you been? :p
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/05/2012 04:12 PMPosted by Tiriél
Laughingbear, you already made a thread on this subject. :-\ You really don't need to make multiple threads about the same thing. More is not necessarily better.

Was posted in a differnt place to get a replay. Not in the same form.
Reply Quote
when they say "same forum" it means the entirety of the blizzard forum dedicated to warcraft, not the individual subforums, just a heads up.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/05/2012 06:51 PMPosted by Alifer
when they say "same forum" it means the entirety of the blizzard forum dedicated to warcraft, not the individual subforums, just a heads up.

That isn't what I meant.

He already posted a thread about this in the Healing Forums. Then he posted this one in the same forum.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

That isn't what I meant.

He already posted a thread about this in the Healing Forums. Then he posted this one in the same forum.

It wasnt the same thing. I said I couldnt dps without going OOM, this was a, are we no longer ment to do so. It was a question. But thanks for your 100% worthless replay to the question I asked. Nothing you said help me find that or get the info I needed. But someone did see you talk so I guess that made your day. Its times like this I miss the LK or BC folks on these threads.
For the rest of you thanks.
Edited by Laughingbëar on 12/5/2012 7:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 04:11 PMPosted by Alifer
you are probably meant to dps to heal in the same capacity that a disc priest is: when damage is low, or in your case to generate some chi-on-demand.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]