Sorry for stat question but...

90 Draenei Shaman
Which do we stack for BM pvp?

Of course Agility and PvP power. However I can't find any information on our secondary stats. Is it Mastery, Haste or Crit?

Any help would be great :D
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 06:32 PMPosted by Tjinjatu
Of course Agility and PvP power. However I can't find any information on our secondary stats. Is it Mastery, Haste or Crit?

3% hit > 3% exp> Pvp resil > Pvp power > Agi > mastery > crit > haste
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Thanks bro.

P.S I hope your name is because of BJJ :P
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
12/05/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Trìangle
3% hit > 3% exp> Pvp resil > Pvp power > Agi > mastery > crit > haste

^^^^^^

For BM, I always go for Mastery as a second stat. Then I'm 50 : 50 on Haste vs Crit. I think a good mix of both helps.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
something like this:

gem all your pvp gear with blue gems, add living steel buckle to belt and stack that one with blue too, and for meta socket on headgear put a +423 mastery gem there.

enchant all the gear with things like +170 mastery, the gear that don't have mastery enchants, put agility + crit chants on those.

last but not least, reforge all haste/crit stats to mastery, or hit/expertise if you're low on those untill its 3%+, add a +180 hit enchant to your cloak if you're low on hit, else put +56 pvp power on that, for chest do an +80 all stats one.

really, for BM its agil, mastery, and pvp power, the socket bonus is not worth it from matching gems imo.

it will take time but, be sure to try to get a conquest point weapon too, those add 4k+pvp power which you will need.

now for the final ingredient:

for burst hit them with scattershot, then use the pvp trinket that gives 4k agil for 25 secs combined with Vermin's bite for another 4k on top(unless you're in arena, can't use potions there)

then use rapid fire with the other 2 active for the 3.200 pvp power boost...

attack and hope it breaks through their resil, I saw a 112k kill command once but it was a caster class so I don't know.

the conquest rifle combined with rapid fire will go places, I've yet to see which since I'm saving up for one...
Reply Quote
Ok, i'm very new to pvp and TBh, i never paid attention to my stats, till mop.

But i have to ask, in PVP for Hit and Expertise , do we not only need to get them so they are 100% again level 90 targets?

Is that not a lower threshold then what we would need in pve, seeing some mobs are +90 level?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]