Blizzard takes some notes from Morello

I am not a league player, Nor do i enjoy the game but when it comes to Design, Balance, and Community Interaction he is Unmatched, Hire him to balance PvP and we'd be in a much better place right now
Edited by Sleepingbag on 12/5/2012 6:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
WGS
Too bad blizzard couldn't afford him
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 06:57 PMPosted by Bkz

Fire Ghostcrawler, Clear up some salary space
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
WGS
12/05/2012 06:59 PMPosted by Sleepingbag

I hear he is quitting sometime soon. I do think if blizz would just adapt Riots ideals towards their game things would work out better though.

Seems like ever since Activision took over. The bottom line has been more important than anything. Bottom line being money.
Edited by Bkz on 12/5/2012 7:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
12/05/2012 07:02 PMPosted by Bkz
I hear he is quitting sometime soon.

You heard wrong.
Reply Quote

I hear he is quitting sometime soon. I do think if blizz would just adapt Riots ideals towards their game things would work out better though.

Seems like ever since Activision took over. The bottom line has been more important than anything. Bottom line being money.

They would definetly work out better, Even if their bottomline was money, Just look at Riot and their huge success in E-sports, I mean there pro players are on salary being paid by Riot, If Blizzard made any effort to balance PvP and get into Esports it'd be like hitting a goldmine
Edited by Sleepingbag on 12/5/2012 7:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/05/2012 07:07 PMPosted by Sleepingbag

They would definetly work out better, Even if their bottomline was money, Just look at Riot and their huge success in E-sports, I mean there pro players are on salary being paid by Riot, If Blizzard made any effort to balance PvP and get into Esports it'd be like hitting a goldmine

they tried and it failed for the most part, which is why all the player ran tournaments started showing up
Reply Quote

they tried and it failed for the most part, which is why all the player ran tournaments started showing up

You can't take an Unbalanced game and Jam it into E-sports expecting it to do well
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
WGS
12/05/2012 07:14 PMPosted by Sleepingbag
You can't take an Unbalanced game and Jam it into E-sports expecting it to do well

Yeah I agree. I wish a company would realize the potential for a game based around arena. Maybe even have the champs like LoL with more spells mmo style.

Making a game specifically for E sports could be entertaining.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 07:24 PMPosted by Locusts
You guys are so cute having your hopes and dreams of wow being an esport, too bad blizzard is laughing as they watch your dreams crash and burn at the realization of reality.

And i'll be laughing as there subscribers crash and burn when they run out of PVE content
Reply Quote
morello isnt very good either.

hire icefrog please
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hate to be a league fanboy, but that's a joke. Morello easily rivals Icefrog, who is also very good at what he does.
Reply Quote
I don't play league at all, never really enjoyed it, But Morello is one of the best I've ever seen at Balancing, He takes community feedback very seriously and is always responding, He adresses issues and tells you why or why not hes fixing/not fixing it, He doesn't just avoid the problem and say whatever just deal with it, If we had someone like him PvP would be in a much better state
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
WGS
12/05/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Conspiracy
Hate to be a league fanboy, but that's a joke. Morello easily rivals Icefrog, who is also very good at what he does.

Agreed
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
WGS
Oh and BTW Loved your long post Conspiracy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Appreciate it. Took much time to be precise as possible. It may not persuade blizzard, but hell, even if I can inform those who constantly question why this season is so dreaded I would be content.
Reply Quote
12/05/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Conspiracy

Not really.

Not trying to be a fanboy but god damn I can't stand that Morello just balances around a meta.

Frog changes it and its actually refreshing to play
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/05/2012 06:59 PMPosted by Sleepingbag

^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]