Monks and Fist Weapons!

90 Human Monk
I have 2 concerns here feel free to chime if you experience any of this or have a solution.

1.) Fist Weapons not visible during attack. Is this on purpose? Is there anyway to allow your fist weapons to show when attacking?

2.) With fist weapons I JAB (press the key) there is no character animation and I automatically get my jab chi....Yea so damage happens but my character still stands at the ready and magically gets his 2 chi....anyone else experience? Animations work great without the fist...but unfortunately in LFR there are no Sha touched DW weapons outside of fist.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
I use fist weapons, and I've never had that animation glitch.

I happen to like the idea of not having weapons shown when I am playing. I'm even rocking the glyph of jab if I have non fist weapons.
Reply Quote
I use fist weapons, and I've never had that animation glitch.

I happen to like the idea of not having weapons shown when I am playing. I'm even rocking the glyph of jab if I have non fist weapons.

Well, that's kinda his point I think. If you don't want to see the weapons, you can use the glyph or transmog using the monk fist wraps, but if you DO want to see them, you simply can't.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm not trying to necro or anything....but seriously...I'm getting a bit tired of this....the 1st post concerning this can be dated back to beta....and i saw a blue post on this stating that they have escalated this issue to the dev like 2-3 weeks ago....(don't know what happened to it, i can no longer blue track that thread).

so my real question now is.....at least give us an answer. Is it gonna stay like this or is it gonna be changed? at least give us an answer. It's been very delayed....i don't mean to QQ, in fact I've been restraining myself from posting....allowing others to make another "monk fist weapon not showing" post every 2-3 days.....suppressing my anxiousness.....but i really can't hold it anymore....please....a blue post to give us an update this.

Any blue respond is very much appreciated on this. Thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]