Darkmoon Eye price?

100 Blood Elf Paladin
How much is the DME valued at in terms of gold?

Edit: How much would YOU pay for one?
Edited by Michaela on 12/6/2012 12:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
while DMF is up? not a great deal, we all have the daily.

when it's not? More.

Given its move set? Only valuable to collectors.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol, not quite what I was looking for as I'm a collector and already know what you just said.

Was looking for more in terms of gold. Thanks for the response though :]
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
if you were the first one to get it in your realm and none is on AH, you can ask for w/e the price you want.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Gold = by server and person.

example, on my server DMB is on ah for ~60Kish, but it never sells, ever. I bought one for 20K, they were stoked to get it. Other servers indicate sales of 100K +, server is fluid. The person you're selling to is also a sticking point. I have traded eyes of the legion (10-20K on most servers, or less) for pets that sell at 35K on most servers.

There is no right answer, you simply have to insert yourself into a position that you find acceptably favourable to sell pets. Account wide pets have made trading an entirely new ballgame.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Gold = by server and person.

example, on my server DMB is on ah for ~60Kish, but it never sells, ever. I bought one for 20K, they were stoked to get it. Other servers indicate sales of 100K +, server is fluid. The person you're selling to is also a sticking point. I have traded eyes of the legion (10-20K on most servers, or less) for pets that sell at 35K on most servers.

There is no right answer, you simply have to insert yourself into a position that you find acceptably favourable to sell pets. Account wide pets have made trading an entirely new ballgame.

Look at my edit before you posted this :]
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I would wait until near the end of the next dmf. I would pay no more than 20-25k for it. I paid 45k for the rabbit a few days ago.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
10K gold. anything over 10K gold needs to be rare TCG or unobtainable by normal methods (crazy drop rates, unobtainable elsewhere, etc).
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Alright, thanks guys! :D Doubt I'll get one this week but ya never know :/
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I'd say look at the price of Porcupettes on your server and the price of Darkmoon Rabbits and put it somewhere in between the cost of those two.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
12/06/2012 02:19 PMPosted by Itami
I'd say look at the price of Porcupettes on your server and the price of Darkmoon Rabbits and put it somewhere in between the cost of those two.

No DMF rabbit on my main server on either side's AH. And the only porcupette posted is the one I have posted, haha. Low pop ftl in this case >.<
Reply Quote
Only if you in hurry of getting it and maybe 10K..
But I believe the drop rate is higher than those rare mount drop rates.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]