Horde base in Vale? What Horde base?

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
look at these RP heroes gloating over their 4 to 1 ratio.

its like a fat kid feeling good about himself for eating a 10lb hamburger, and gloating that someone else can't be that gluttonous. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
look at these RP heroes gloating over their 4 to 1 ratio.

its like a fat kid feeling good about himself for eating a 10lb hamburger, and gloating that someone else can't be that gluttonous. :)

I read up until 'RP heroes', then I had to stop and lol.

Edit: Went back and read the rest of the post. Lol'd again.
Edited by Rimeblade on 12/5/2012 5:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/05/2012 06:23 AMPosted by Hitøkiri
Winter is Coming.

This gave me the chills.
Reply Quote
Why are people mad over the attack? I for one am glad to see the AEC back in action
Reply Quote
91 Worgen Druid
It was a lot of fun!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
12/04/2012 07:34 PMPosted by Satsui
So... If the Alliance controls Shrine of the Seven Stars and Shrine of the Two Moons... Where do the Horde go to feel safe?

Where do I go to feel safe from the predations of allys looking for a fight?

Stormwind, of course.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
omg rime... you sure do talk a big game.. is that why i constantly see you dead? too busy posting how amazing you are in forums?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
lag pvp not my cup of tea
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
12/05/2012 02:40 PMPosted by Ankor
lag pvp not my cup of tea

Exactly.

Lag PvP is a means by which the enemy hopes to lag your rear out so that they don't have to worry about dying since they suck so much.

Seriously. Back in Burning Crusade and Wrath, WPvP was actually entertaining because there was no lag, no more than a 30-40 man raid group, and people would actually come back and fight because of that.

Now look. Here we are in Mists and individuals need to bring 80 people just because they want a so-called "win" because they can't handle a straight up fight anymore.

EDITED to say that WPvP means someone else fights YOU, not you fight them and they go away because they don't want to deal with lag. Hence WORLD Player Versus Player.

Not Player Versus Lag.
Edited by Daishon on 12/5/2012 3:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I personally wasn't keen on the fight because I knew there'd be no retribution. Not like Horde is going to get all riled up and cross sabres with the opposition in their own temple.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
12/05/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Carebearkilr
omg rime... you sure do talk a big game.. is that why i constantly see you dead? too busy posting how amazing you are in forums?

Well, first off, I usually only post about my dashing good looks. I personally just went to my designated area and spammed Howling Blast. My thumb did get tired, though.

Second off, I don't actually know who you are. I'm pretty sure I've never seen you before.

Third off, I can tell from your name alone that you are an awful person who I have no interest in having an extended conversation with.
Edited by Rimeblade on 12/5/2012 3:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
12/05/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Qiézi
I personally wasn't keen on the fight because I knew there'd be no retribution. Not like Horde is going to get all riled up and cross sabres with the opposition in their own temple.

I know, right? Why would the horde try to defend their own base? ...unless they were just PREPARING TO GIVE IT TO US AS A GIFT! A gift to appease their gods (us).
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Christ it's only getting worse.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I wasn't even there when it happened, but I did see the aftermath. Thank goodness everything was still in its place. I would have gone ape!@#$ if the ice block hot tubs in the inn were destroyed!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
I wasn't there :( dawmn... have been wondering for a while how many alliance I can one shot in a single lag spike...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]