CONGRATULATIONS recruiting tanks and people

90 Troll Druid
CONGRATULATIONS is recruiting one extremely good looking tank to fill our last spot in our 10 man raid group. Currently 1/6 HM MV & 2/6 HOF. Past raid experience would be nice but not required. Please have an item level of at least 475 and a transmog which will make Spøøn proud! We also are recruiting any casuals to do random things and look fantastic while doing it! If interested message Monkii, Drewidsbest, Olympusmons, or Justintwo for more info! Feel free to add me on real id if you can't get ahold of one of us in game... alexblackwell_20@yahoo.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
No meanies!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/04/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Olympusmons
No meanies!

Well, darn. So much for my app.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
IF you are extremely good looking we can bypass the meanies part... but only if you are super sexy!
Reply Quote
We Need a Reliable Tank!!
Reply Quote
LETS go !@#$%^-s, get ur sexy transmog, learn to hold aggro and kill bosses.....we need this i want a partner for life i cant do this alone!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Vox
I can only hold bosses and kill aggro :/
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
I'm in this guild.
Reply Quote
84 Tauren Paladin
FREE SUPERSTORM NUGGETS AND COUGH MEDICINE WITH EV'RY NEW MEMBERSHIP
Reply Quote
Bumping again..... still need a tank!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Still looking for that elusive tank I see!!
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
You guys seem bad.. I'd fit right in! I'll xfer today and be your sexy tank!! xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]