BwR Art Contest #3

66 Blood Elf Death Knight
THEME: WORLD OF WARCRAFT PROPAGANDA POSTERS
If you're not sure what propaganda posters are:
http://www.google.com/search?q=propaganda+posters&hl=en&tbo=d&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=Zx-_UM2jO4OA0AGyxoDwCQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAA&biw=1280&bih=685
Since this is the world of Warcraft there should be plenty of material to draw from. Have fun!

Also, as suggested this contest is going to run for over a week, so feel free to take your time.

RULES:
  • Any medium is fine, such as MS Paint, actual paint, scanned drawings, Photoshopped images, collage, etc - anything goes as long as you have put a personal touch on it.
  • One entry per person
  • Do not be a big fat plagiarizing plagiarist. Thel will know. He has seen all of the pictures that exist on or off of the internet.
  • I would like to tentatively say that you cannot win the contest two times in a row, but last contest's winners should still submit something because it's fun. If you think this rule is stupid, let me know.

TO ENTER:
    Post your entry in this thread. Only entries submitted by 2pm Server Time on Sunday 12/16 will be considered. Post from the character you would like to earn the prizes on if you win. That's right. I said prizes.

TO WIN:
    Voting will take place in a separate thread. Whichever entry gets the most votes will be considered the official winner (unofficially everyone who enters is a winner and all that touchy feelly sort of thing). A link to the voting thread will be provided here when it goes up, which will be sometime on Sunday, 12/16. Do not post votes in this thread.

!!!PRIZES!!!
    If the winner is Horde I will mail them 100g and Yellow will mail them a surPRIZE from her bank!

If the winner is Alliance I will promise never to snub them and Joynal will mail them something awesome! She plays a lot so she probably has lots of awesome stuff.

Either faction: They get a thread about how great they are and at least one limerick written for them.

Either faction: Whether the entrant won or not, anyone should feel free to mail gold or prizes (not useless clutter unless you know they will like it) to anyone whose entry they really liked.

Best prize of all: Fun for everyone!

OTHER NOTES:
    Since most of the prize-awarding is going to be done by in game mail, submissions should be posted by characters on this server. Entries posted by characters not on this server can still win, they just won't get any of the prizes that need to be mailed.

This is just for fun, so anyone who has a little free time on their hands is encouraged to submit something. As amazing as our prizes may be, there's no pressure, and the judging isn't really based on anything in particular. So even if you don't walk around wearing a beret and framing everything with your hands and saying the words "juxtaposition" and "ambiance" a lot, give it a try. You might even win! And if you win you get prizes!
    Reply Quote
    90 Gnome Priest
    Either faction: Whether the entrant won or not, anyone should feel free to mail gold or prizes (not useless clutter unless you know they will like it) to anyone whose entry they really liked.

Makes me curious how much gold last week's winning entry generated for Yellowflower.

Yes, I know she didn't submit the winning entry.
    Reply Quote
    91 Tauren Shaman
    >.>
    Reply Quote
    I know I can't win but I made one anyway becuase propaganda posters are fun.

http://i.imgur.com/w2F0I.jpg
    Reply Quote
    90 Gnome Priest
    http://i.imgur.com/mqjwg.jpg

I wish I could actually draw sometimes.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    Well done Photoshops and the Like are all considered art IMHO. I actually intend on doing a few photo manip posters for this one...... so many ideas....
    Reply Quote
    90 Draenei Paladin
    Im pretty sure this is officially over, so I just wanted to say...I had a hell of a time figuring out what to draw for this so...

>.<
    Reply Quote
    Oops, I dropped the ball on ending the contest, but the clear winner here is Joynal. Incoming limerick when I get out of work later.
    Reply Quote
    91 Tauren Shaman
    Yeah, I couldn't think of anything good, so I kept putting it off until I was too late.
    Reply Quote
    90 Gnome Death Knight
    12/17/2012 03:43 AMPosted by Yellowflower
    kept putting it off until I was too late.

Me too :( I even worked up a sketch for what I wanted to do but never got around to redrawing, inking, and coloring.

Hooray Joynal!
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Monk
    i forgot about this one. whoever wins, pls make the next contest be "DRAW UGLY MONSTERS" or "DRAW JOYNAL IN THE MOST HORRID WAY IMAGINABLE" or "DRAW THELANOR IN PANTIES" because i will do that.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Death Knight
    12/17/2012 04:42 AMPosted by Kerrath
    DRAW THELANOR IN PANTIES
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Monk
    12/17/2012 04:42 AMPosted by Kerrath
    i forgot about this one. whoever wins, pls make the next contest be "DRAW UGLY MONSTERS" or "DRAW JOYNAL IN THE MOST HORRID WAY IMAGINABLE" or "DRAW THELANOR IN PANTIES" because i will do that.
    Reply Quote
    12/17/2012 05:26 AMPosted by Thelz
    DRAW THELANOR IN PANTIES
    Reply Quote
    91 Tauren Shaman
    12/17/2012 05:26 AMPosted by Thelz
    DRAW THELANOR IN PANTIES
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]