Heart of the Alliance(spoilers)

81 Human Mage
Someone posted a nice spoilery video of the newest Operation: Shieldwall quest, Heart of the Alliance, here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JKY6GBVk10&feature=plcp

Nice to see all the races of the Alliance actually having a meeting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
That was actually kinda neat. Nice to see Nobundo around too.

Liked how they had different ideas, like destroying it, weaponizing it, studying it or a power source.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'm... actually tired of Nobundo. He's always repsenting the Draenei, why can't Velen, or even Maraad, take over. He's not of the playable kind, and I feel he misrepesents to the playerbase.

In anycase, it's good to see him saved from Neutrality.

In other news: GENN IS IN PANDARIA!

And I think I was right about Brann repsenting the dwarves.

And Sky Admiral Rogers is supporting weaponising the Sha. I can safely say, she's dead.
Brann and Overspark (Gnome rep) want to study the Sha, while Tyrande and Nobundo want to destroy it.
Edited by Ximothy on 12/5/2012 3:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Is this the quest after the grummles?
Reply Quote
81 Human Mage
I think this is the one that happens after Jaina's Hope, because IIRC, Jaina's Hope happens after the grummles.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
12/05/2012 03:37 AMPosted by Ximothy
I can safely say, she's dead.

You seem to be really gung-ho about that happening.

At any rate I'm glad to see Genn's here.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight

At any rate I'm glad to see Genn's here.

I am curious to see Genn and the Worgen's role in Pandaria. I can only hope that they will give Genn's Worgen form his own model.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
12/05/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Abal
I am curious to see Genn and the Worgen's role in Pandaria. I can only hope that they will give Genn's Worgen form his own model.

Unfortunately, I don't expect anything that will paint a grayer color for the Alliance faction. I expect Genn will continue to act more like he did at the start of Gilneas questing and possibly more "We have turned this curse into a gift!" here and "This burden has blessed us!" there.

I'm all in all okay with it though, as long as the Worgen do stuff after being left on a hanger in Cataclysm.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
12/05/2012 03:37 AMPosted by Ximothy
I'm... actually tired of Nobundo. He's always repsenting the Draenei, why can't Velen, or even Maraad, take over. He's not of the playable kind, and I feel he misrepesents to the playerbase.

Hey, I like Nobundo. He always felt like the secondary spiritual leaders of the drenaei. Lets face it without him the drenaei would not have any shaman. He gave the drenaei a new way to fight back against the Horde and the Legion.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/05/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Grimtale

Unfortunately, I don't expect anything that will paint a grayer color for the Alliance faction. I expect Genn will continue to act more like he did at the start of Gilneas questing and possibly more "We have turned this curse into a gift!" here and "This burden has blessed us!" there.

I'm all in all okay with it though, as long as the Worgen do stuff after being left on a hanger in Cataclysm.

I wouldn't mind Genn at least having a bad moment(BAD ORCS DIE) and Someone calls him on it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
12/05/2012 11:15 AMPosted by Lorthuron
I wouldn't mind Genn at least having a bad moment(BAD ORCS DIE) and Someone calls him on it.

Well, I would mind it personally.

He's had enough moments being humbled, he needs to be his own self again without scrutiny.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/05/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Grimtale

Well, I would mind it personally.

He's had enough moments being humbled, he needs to be his own self again without scrutiny.

It was more of taking responsibility for his own actions so he learns. Though what you're suggesting is devolving(I'm using the word figuratively so go away Evolution freaks) back to his old self.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
It's not devolving, hell it's not even derailment. He still has shards of his old personality as evidenced by his characterization in Lord of his Pack and Wolfheart.

I don't see why it's unwelcome for him to retain it either. He's learned his lesson that he was too arrogant, he can be smarter this time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I saw Lord of his Pack as he's in a very *Thinker* type stage. He's very deep in thought. Wolfheart I can't judge cause I don't have the book nor have I read it. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]