Does Scroll of Resurrection delete heirlooms?

100 Human Death Knight
I got the SoR, and I did it on a character that had heirlooms on, then when I went on him, the heirlooms were gone.
Reply Quote
69 Gnome Warrior
If you did the bump to level 80 part on that character, all the gear and bags would have been exchanged for level 80 appropriate gear. The gear he was wearing will be mailed to the character so if he had been wearing heirlooms they should be contained in that mail.

In actual answer to your question ... no the SOR would not delete heirlooms.
Edited by Tengianna on 12/5/2012 5:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Dang, my harddrive crashed after I did SOR, and I didn't play WoW for a while. There goes my Heirlooms :p
Anyways, thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Put in a ticket, game masters may be able to restore mail that may have expired. Worth a shot at least to get those items back.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Everything should have been sent to you via mail, Regestal. As suggested by Tiddlywinks, open a ticket and our game masters can take a look.

Make sure you specify what heirlooms you're missing. While restorations are never guaranteed, it's definitely worth a shot. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]