I'm just going to start another thread

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
To draw attention to the absolutely inexcusably sorry state that DKs are in.

We have no survivability. Very little mobility. Essentially no CC compared to other classes. No damage mitigation. ONE decent heal as frost/unholy if we spec into it. Speaking of damage mitigation and self healing, what in the wide world were you thinking Blizz, to nerf blood dks?

they were already the least desirable of all the pvp tanks. Everyone who wanted a FC would almost always look for a pally or a war. We were hands down the weakest PVP tank and the only thing you change about us in 5.1 was to make us even worse? WHAT

I could kind of, maybe, just a teensy bit understand how blood could be a tad OP in arena, but even then it just kind of evens things out, especially when you consider the drop in damage just to have the survivability. I know lots of people whined about how they couldn't kill them, so it was annoying. But damnit Blizzard, you forced our hand. You put us in a position where being annoying and just hanging around as blood was one of our biggest weapons and then you take that away and now we have nothing as any spec. Frost/unholy have comparatively no burst, self heals, cc, or player peeling abilities...and now the only thing we did have, good survivability as blood..you take it away.

I really don't understand how a dev can be so disconnected from their own game.
Edited by Kniepic on 12/5/2012 12:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
To draw attention to the absolutely inexcusably sorry state that DKs are in.

We have no survivability. Very little mobility. Essentially no CC compared to other classes. No damage mitigation. ONE decent heal as frost/unholy if we spec into it. Speaking of damage mitigation and self healing, what in the wide world were you thinking Blizz, to nerf blood dks?

they were already the least desirable of all the pvp tanks. Everyone who wanted a FC would almost always look for a pally or a war. We were hands down the weakest PVP tank and the only thing you change about us in 5.1 was to make us even worse? WHAT

I could kind of, maybe, just a teensy bit understand how blood could be a tad OP in arena, but even then it just kind of evens things out, especially when you consider the drop in damage just to have the survivability. I know lots of people whined about how they couldn't kill them, so it was annoying. But damnit Blizzard, you forced our hand. You put us in a position where being annoying and just hanging around as blood was one of our biggest weapons and then you take that away and now we have nothing as any spec. Frost/unholy have comparatively no burst, self heals, cc, or player peeling abilities...and now the only thing we did have, good survivability as blood..you take it away.

I really don't understand how a dev can be so disconnected from their own game.

Burst. You apparently don't know how to stack procs, use a trinket, pof and get a km proc.
Peels. What's death grip again?
Cc. Asphyxiate> remorseless winter work great when you line them up with someone else silencing your target.
Self heals. Death pact is badass. Dark succor is bad !@#. You probably wouldn't know about the latter though because the obvious lack of knowledge about anything else not related to Blood leads me to believe you're one of the people who tried it for a random bg, got wrecked, and decided you would rather survive than get a killing blow.

Well boss, I got news for you, your survival took a big hit apparently, and I'm still getting killing blows. Gg.

Do what you said blood dks are good for. Stand somewhere and be annoying.
Edited by Xàvek on 12/5/2012 1:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
lolpvptank
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I don't understand why people think Tanks should be good at anything besides FCing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]