Farewell Archimonde! From <Hate>

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Our guild is going to be transferring later this week to a more populated server so we can actually pug people and find pugs to join when our main people aren't around. Not to mention feel a little bit of life around the cities/auction house.

We tried to stick it out for as long as possible but, as you all know very well, the server feels empty.

After many years on this server I'd personally like to say thanks for all the good & bad times! It looks like the consensus is to move to Frostwolf and give that server a whirl. Hope to see some of you around!

Tonight will be our final raid on Archimonde so please feel free to mail us a bunch of gold as a farewell gift!

Respect to any of the other guilds who have stuck it out on Archimonde to this point and are choosing to stay into the future.

- Brewhouse / Applecake
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Skeezwolf
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
My heart will always be on archi. But my skills are now elsewhere. Good luck to you my former guildies!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wolfhouse
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
VonWulfHousen
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Indeed! Many thanks for the good times :) There are still many awesome individuals on Archimonde who I will miss terribly. All I can say is I wish you the very best!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Wolfinion?
Lucinwolf?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bai
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
'Hate' to see you guys go. Good luck.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]