Pandemonium Recruiting 2.k+ players

90 Orc Death Knight
LVL 25 Horde vashj guild is recruiting 2k+ players, as long as you have a 2k+ achieve in anything your accepted. We have a strong half of a group, msg me in game for more info.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Drakory#1273
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Maybe you would have more players eager to join your guild if you weren't sleazy.

What I mean is, if you're going to camp a spawn, as a guild, invite others to the party instead of round-the-clock AoEing the spawn point.

Bad reputations follow guilds.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
@Chek
Is that the toon you plan on bringing? Just wondering cause we found a hunter.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
No, my Warrior. Drakory, Prot War FC.
2121CR, 436k hp unbuffed, 68.05%res.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Drakory/simple
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Not exactly sure how to add your battle tag. keeps saying "player not found"
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
2246 Last season in RBG's // Recently 2210 in 3's

BBswag#1819
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
This toon is going to be 90 tonight and I'll be gearing him the next few days after. I'm an ex-glad, ex-hota 2700 Resto Shaman(on another account, this one was made in cata for refer a friend but you can see my 2200+ 3s achievement on this account either way.), I've also played every healer at 2200+ besides monk so I'm not completely new to resto druid.

I also have an ex-glad rogue who's been playing mage the past few seasons who wants to come, he is almost full malevolent. I also know a 2200 shadow priest that would probably be interested.

Not really expecting you to take an undergeared 0 CR alt, but if you do I won't disappoint. Not like RBGs are hard or anything lol. If you're looking for someone with more gear, I might be down to come on my shaman, either way hit me up.

Here's my battletag if you're interested. Dingo#1937
Edited by Dingoform on 12/8/2012 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
kk adding everyones battle tag, i figured out why i couldnt before... i ddnt have one lol.
Mine is Demo#1234 for anyone LF a FDK
Edited by Demoralizes on 12/9/2012 2:00 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]