LF someone on Turalyon with the name

85 Blood Elf Hunter
"Sintacks". I'd like to talk to them but have no way of finding out if they are even active on the server still. Attempting to send in game male told me it's an Alliance toon, but I have no other info. If you know the person and could have them contact me or post here, I'd love you forever.
Or if anyone knows for sure that they aren't on the server anymore, and if they knew what server they are on.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Strange that it doesn't show up in the armory. You can try putting in a ticket and if the account (not just the toon) is inactive the gm may free up the name for you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/07/2012 11:48 AMPosted by Sellys
Strange that it doesn't show up in the armory. You can try putting in a ticket and if the account (not just the toon) is inactive the gm may free up the name for you.

Anything under lvl 10 doesnt show up
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
At one point they didn't, but they do now. A quick search for sintacks shows a level 8 and 5 level 1's among other higher level toons.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/07/2012 02:13 PMPosted by Sellys
At one point they didn't, but they do now. A quick search for sintacks shows a level 8 and 5 level 1's among other higher level toons.

Could also be an alt created..but never logged on yet.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Most of the time you can get the name you want if the account is inactive or the name is below a certain level. I got Sieara on Illidan that way.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
I've filed a ticket but the account is active and that's why I'm here to see if I can find someone that knows them. :|
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]