Can't login for almost a week now. Error #107

90 Troll Mage
How do I get this fixed? I'm living in Malaysia and accessing US servers.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Are you able to test logging in from another location/computer? This will help me determine if it is local based (computer) vs server side based (our side).

Most reports I've seen are due to local based stuff due to network issues, but with the increase of reports stating it isn't resolved it might be something else. I'll need this information so I can start doing some additional troubleshooting.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I have two laptops, both Mac's. I can't access WoW on both of them. Not from the office and not from my home.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Human Warrior
have you tried changing battle.net password? sometimes when battle.net account level got a little messed up during D3 it self fixed by changing password to reset the account status. Worth a try. If it doesn't work worst you have to do is change pw back or get used to a new pw :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]