Your Tears Have no Effect Here.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
GC has said that he does not read class forums. This has been said multiple times.

So, complaints here have no purpose other than to, I don't know, gain a sympathetic ear or something.

If you want the devs to actually see your posts regarding Ret or whatever then you want to post in the Arena or Damage Dealing forum.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like posting here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
And devs read the class forums even if they say they don't. THey have been saying for YEARS that devs don't read the class forums yet all the QQ from the class forums magically gets heard by the devs.
Reply Quote
81 Human Warrior
He reads DD forums

But he doesn't actually care what any of the threads say and continues on as if he just ignored them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/06/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Angelista
I like posting here.

That's fine.

Just saying...for all the strings of complaint posts...they'd probably do more good in the DD forums or PvP section.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
GC hates Rets and makes comments about nerfing us at Blizzcon every year....then he does it.

I belive he reads these forums just to see us cry about the nerfs. He enjoys it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
GC has said that he does not read class forums. This has been said multiple times.

Maybe that'll deter all the "OMG RET SUX AND THE DEVS HATE US FOREVER AND EVER!" posters from-

I like posting here.

Aww.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 01:38 PMPosted by Angelista
And devs read the class forums even if they say they don't. THey have been saying for YEARS that devs don't read the class forums yet all the QQ from the class forums magically gets heard by the devs.

Fallacious logic.

Class forums tend to make base complaints. Reputable theory crafters and top-end players are the ones Blizzard often listens to.

As well as other sources. They have people that monitor servers/PTRs, as well as undisclosed ways to get feedback(Perhaps such as focus groups).

Believe me, the actual complaints put forth in any of the class forums are, for the most part, very base things that the designers are already aware of.

But yet...it's still good for people to vent, if they're frustrated. They just shouldn't put others down.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]