I play WoW because...

90 Troll Warrior
Some times I don't feel like putting on pants and wandering into the outside world.

How about you?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
It's something fun to do with my friends and family during the winter when it's all rainy outside >.<

♥ Aune
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I never want to put on pants.
Reply Quote
Pants are overrated
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I'd rather play WoW than watch TV when it's -40 below and I don't feel like shoveling out the car and freezing in the cold.

Yeah, I play a lot more WoW during the winter.
Reply Quote
97 Night Elf Druid
Cheap entertainment. And fun. And a more fun way to stay in touch with friends than facebook.
Reply Quote
It's cheaper then ONE night at the club with a bunch of Ed Hardy wearing frat boys trying to grind on me.

Also?

Mages love PVP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
12/05/2012 09:02 AMPosted by Spamky
Pants are overrated

I like pants, shirts on the other hand...
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Mage
It's cheaper then ONE night at the club with a bunch of Ed Hardy wearing frat boys trying to grind on me.

Also?

Mages love PVP.

thats prolly me your trying to avoid at the club
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Some times I don't feel like putting on pants and wandering into the outside world.

How about you?
must be nice to be able to choose to not wander into the world and still live well when others have no choice but to wander into the world or die...
Reply Quote
88 Dwarf Mage

How about you?
must be nice to be able to choose to not wander into the world and still live well when others have no choice but to wander into the world or die...

its a wonderful feeling
Reply Quote
for less than the price of a cup of coffee a day i can get hours of enjoyment and entertainment between loads of laundry, cooking, baking or the many other things i do that keep me around the home. I have alot of friends who also play; and made alot of friends in the many years I have played. Whether it's grinding for gear to down new content (which i honestly don't mind doing, as much of a pain as it can be at times; it puts value on the reward); or solo'ing old content for the enjoyment (solo clearing trash in icc 10; 3 manning 25 ulduar or just doing old quests long forgotten)

long story short..... who has time for pants really?
Reply Quote
22 Night Elf Druid
I can't play a healer in GW2.

I can't play a druid in GW2 or Skyrim.

Oh and also there's that thing called fun.
Reply Quote
Community Manager

How about you?

I get to visit with friends, have an adventure, and interact with various legendary figures in the world, all while collecting some fabulous keepsakes and armor. ;)
Edited by Nethaera on 12/5/2012 9:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
Gives me something to do instead of melting in 44 degree heat. <.> Admittedly I am also addicted to this game, its a little hard to quit!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

How about you?

I get to visit with friends, have an adventure, and visit with various legendary figures in the world, all while collecting some fabulous keepsakes and armor. ;)

Yeah, but with or without pants?
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Because, as much as I'd strongly prefer to play EQ2, I simply can't abide SOE any longer.

But O, how I miss my beloved Troubador :(
Reply Quote
95 Goblin Warrior
I know lots of cool people on here. <3
Plus its a fun game :)

How about you?

I get to visit with friends, have an adventure, and visit with various legendary figures in the world, all while collecting some fabulous keepsakes and armor. ;)

/blows candle out
/sneaks away
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Playing WoW guarantees citizenship.

Would you like to know more? Y/N
Reply Quote
Community Manager

Yeah, but with or without pants?

A robe. WoW is often very nice in a cozy robe.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]