Character dissapeared after transfer

67 Pandaren Monk
Yesterday i transferred a character form an old account i recovered and merged with my new and active battle.net account. The character is now on neither account and battle.net has been saying it was completed for about 24 hours now, wats up?

Also, i tried the whole making a level 1 to reload my character list... no dice... i just wanna play my pally mannnn.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you have room for two extra characters on the destination server:

1. Create a new character on that server (preferably not a DK or a Panda).
2. Log into the game with that character.
3. Run to the nearest mailbox and collect/delete all mail (including letters) that you may receive on your WoW account. (If you don't get mail, you can skip this step.)
4. Log out.

This should force the character selection screen to refresh, and your transferred character should now be showing up. You can go ahead and delete the new character if this is the case.

If you do not have room for two extra characters, following the above steps on a different realm should also work.
Reply Quote
67 Pandaren Monk
I tried that several times and it isnt working for me :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]