Scroll of ressurection

100 Blood Elf Monk
I just recently sent a SOR to a friend of mine and he accepted it. i was wondering if he does not buy a game card until christmas, will me a him both recieve the rewards of SOR if he waits that long?
100 Blood Elf Priest
He received the rewards just by accepting the scroll. You would have to wait until he adds paid game time to be able to claim the mount though.
Support Forum Agent
12/05/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Bamboojunki
I just recently sent a SOR to a friend of mine and he accepted it. i was wondering if he does not buy a game card until christmas, will me a him both recieve the rewards of SOR if he waits that long?

By accepting the scroll he will have access to those promotional benefits and will need to take advantage of them immediately. As for the subscription related benefits, there currently is no expiration for when time must be added to the account to qualify for them.

As soon as your friend adds game time to the account your account will be granted the associated promotional benefit. When that happens you should be able to redeem the mount on the Scroll of Resurrection History page.
This topic has expired. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]