Who is your favorite blue?

90 Troll Death Knight
Jake.

No, wait.

Elwood.
I'm glad someone other than me instantly thought of the Blues Brothers! WTB more Blue Brothers references in-game!

On topic... Tseric. I still think Tseric was the best blue we've ever had. Neth and Zar are pretty cool, too, though.
Reply Quote
14 Pandaren Monk
Daxx and Crithto are my faves
Reply Quote
86 Human Warrior
Holy Dog turds. I completely forgot about Bornakk lol Good to see ya still around
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Seriously, has no one mentioned Kaivax yet?

KAIVAX FOR PRESIDENT.

Where is Kaivax these days? I miss that crazy midget.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Jake.

No, wait.

Elwood.
I'm glad someone other than me instantly thought of the Blues Brothers! WTB more Blue Brothers references in-game!

On topic... Tseric. I still think Tseric was the best blue we've ever had. Neth and Zar are pretty cool, too, though.

No, Caydiem will always be the best CM that ever was or will be.

As the Druids say
In Cay we trust.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Bashiok - Cause he is going to give me a blood soaked invite :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Tseric duh.
Reply Quote
Bashiok and Zarhym, those two kick some crazy @** and I love them :D
Reply Quote
I think Aune said it best (and I agree, Snowfox -- I should probably send in an email, now that I think about it). From what I've seen, they all bring something unique to the table.

Although I do admit to getting a girlish little giddiness when Zar lays the smack down in a thread that badly needs it.

Afterthought: I think what I do like most about them in general is that as Community Managers, people sometimes expect that they have to be totally above the community to do the job properly. But the thing is, they show that's not the case. They interact, even on the silly stuff, to be a /part/ of the community, which is much healthier. They're part of it, still managing, but they prove that they aren't above it.
Edited by Tianjan on 12/5/2012 8:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I don't really know much about the blues other then the names that always pop up here in the forums:

Daxxari, Zarhym and Bashiok
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
When I read the title I immediately thought Tseric. Dude was always the best at giving the class forums something to look forward too.
Reply Quote
42 Human Warlock
12/05/2012 08:49 PMPosted by Best
Tseric duh.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Ive always liked Vrakthis, but i have to say Zarhym is pretty hot.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaDuyIqGhpE

I just thought it was fitting for the holidays
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Me.

I'm my favorite.

Bashiok, Zarhym, Netheara, Ghostcrawler, those are the 4 Blues that I love hitting up on Twitter. They are my fav Blizzard peeps <3
Edited by Draco on 12/5/2012 9:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Zarhym, Zarhym all the way, all the time.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
My favorite blue is whoever can guess how many fingers im holding up.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
AFK

Although I do admit to getting a girlish little giddiness when Zar lays the smack down in a thread that badly needs it.

It is truly a thing of beauty watching him work sometimes. That's why he's my fav. Daxx and Bash are close seconds, though.
Reply Quote
My favorite blue is Ghostcrawler, because he makes everyone angry and rage.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Me.

I'm my favorite.

Drysc! I have to know, I have to know this one thing...

Is Timbal and Zarhym THE SAME PERSON?!

As for my favorite, that's a toughy. I've gotten into arguments with Z, so that's cool I had fun with that. But you and neth have been around longer than I have, so that has to count for something. Didn't like Tseric or Eyonix that much, but they had some gems as far as comments go and I have to admit that I miss them. Hrmmmm...

I'll go with Timbal(slash possibly Zarhym) because of his locked threads of doom, cleaning up the late night forums, and never being afraid to get into the thick of it in a forum discussion.

Honestly, except for Kalgan (who always just brushed me the wrong way) I think I like all the blue posters.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]