Who is your favorite blue?

90 Undead Warlock

I've been back on WoW since... right before Mists launch. Wondering if I shouldn't go back to Drysc and the facetree avatar. ;)

I'm down to just the righteous mustache now.

Hrm. Probably not but I did write the BWC [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7896859"]Day 1[/url] and [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7896865"]Day 2[/url] blogs, which kind of had that same sort of vibe. Maybe some more things to come kind of like that, but different.

Hey Bashiok... crawl back under that dark, hell hole GC put you in. you're 45 yr old man that does forums for a living... get the hell off this post..

What's wrong with being 45 years old and playing video games? His job is pretty sweet, too.

As time progresses, the mean age of gamers will only increase. I don't plan on stopping when I hit 30 or something.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage

I've been back on WoW since... right before Mists launch. Wondering if I shouldn't go back to Drysc and the facetree avatar. ;)

I'm down to just the righteous mustache now.

Hrm. Probably not but I did write the BWC [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7896859"]Day 1[/url] and [url="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7896865"]Day 2[/url] blogs, which kind of had that same sort of vibe. Maybe some more things to come kind of like that, but different.

Hey Bashiok... crawl back under that dark, hell hole GC put you in. you're 45 yr old man that does forums for a living... get the hell off this post..

I would so say something to this but i'm not going to !
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
My answer is... MOVIES ;)
Reply Quote
Community Manager
12/05/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Risingearth

Haha, 31 (*cry*), and yeah, I get paid for this. Pretty awesome, right?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Me.

I'm my favorite.

Yes, this guy for always owning all the trolls.. and I'm surprised he's still sane especially after dealing with all the d3 whiners. Never sugar coats anything, he will tell you exactly how it is.

Werd Bashiok
Edited by Crosell on 12/5/2012 10:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
12/05/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Bashiok

I would love to have your job...

Hell, I would love to have any job at the moment (OK, almost any job).

Need to save up for my first car, a new laptop, deskop, etc...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
12/05/2012 09:59 PMPosted by Bashiok

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A37ceq_nHsY

I'm quite jelly Metzen is paid to do this
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight

So jelly.
Reply Quote
58 Troll Death Knight
"Blue"s doesnt exist.

All robots made by Blizzard.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
If you're talking about of all time, i'd say Eyonix.

If current, its hard to choose. All the blues gimme a good laugh. Including Bashiok who is predicting 5.2 disappointment at my comment because...you all should know the answer xP
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Druid
GeoffFraizer, AKA Nebu.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
12/05/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Risingearth
Get a real job. One that supports your 45 year old, wrinkly butt that no longer supports this game, but your family.

A gallon of pickle juice sounds less bitter than you right now.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
12/05/2012 10:12 PMPosted by Risingearth

you're a power hungry, mean old jack !@#. you haven't cared about the WoW forums in a long time. you strive on being negative towards players when all they want is actions based on post.

I revel in the day Blizz kicks you on your $%^ like a "christmas employee" only needed the satisfaction of what the corporation wanted and then getting rid of you.

You're time on this forum is not needed. You don't give a crap about people needs, you constantly put people down, and you your actions to the company you work for does not delegate the responsibility of your role as moderator.

Get a real job. One that supports your 45 year old, wrinkly butt that no longer supports this game, but your family.

Well. That was a lot of things. I was the sole Diablo III CM for a good... 4 or so years, so that probably explains why I haven't been around much until recently. And why my avatar is a Fallen now. I'm not sure what specifically made you so upset, I'd probably only be able to counter most of what you said with "nuh uh!" type sentiments, and I'm not sure that'd be productive.

In spite of me I do hope you're enjoying the game. I think Mists is a crazy good expansion, and I'm happy to be back and working on WoW. Also, my butt is not wrinkly! Probably. I don't look at it much to be honest. Do people look at their butts a lot? I feel like I'm out of the loop on matters of butt care. Now that you mention it I should probably pay more attention to it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
You all are awesome but I must say Neth you are such a sweet heart so you get my vote. keep being incredible <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]