Who is your favorite blue?

90 Night Elf Druid
Tseric. The guy had the cahones to tell the community exactly how they were acting and didnt take guff from any of us >.<

"Can't help it.
Posting impassionately, they say you don't care.
Posting nothing, they say you ignore.
Posting with passion, you incite trolls.
Posting fluff, you say nonsense.
Post with what facts you have, they whittle down with rationale.
There is no win.
There is only slow degradation.
Take note. It is the first and only time you'll see someone in my position make that position.
You can be me when I'm gone."

*sniff T.T*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh, and who could forget this gem?

"When you can understand how a group of belligerent and angry posters can drive away people from this game with an uncrafted and improvisational campaign of misery and spin-doctoring, then perhaps, you can understand the decisions I make. Until you face mobs of psychology, you will not see my side.

Until you see some bright-eyed player coming onto the forums wanting to know what they should spec as this class, and see them shat on and driven away by petty and selfish people who are simply leveraging for game buffs, you will not understand.

You will not understand until you have to see it daily, for years...

Until you understand that many people will trod over you to get where they're going, or to get what they want.

Until you understand that so many people will agree, completely, 100% with a loud, vulgar and assertive individual, not because he is right, but because he is making a stand against "the Man"; to take no critical thought in what they say, but simply to hop on board.

Until you actually try to acknowledge those who do not speak on the forums, for whatever reason they have, you will not understand.

If you think an archaic business formula like "the customer is always right" works, you fail to understand customers, not a customer. It is a collective. No one person, even myself, is truly above the whole.

I simply have the unfortunate quality of being easily singled out."

Tseric May-2007 http://www.wowwiki.com/Tseric
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Daxxarri
Reply Quote
Wow, Nein, now I feel like a total douche...

:: curls up in my cage and cuddles a small fox plush toy ::
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Wow, Nein, now I feel like a total douche...

:: curls up in my cage and cuddles a small fox plush toy ::

He will always be a Legend 'round these parts <3
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Don't have a favorite,but I always look forward to Daxx and Zarhym serving forum ragers a good dose of "Calm down bro".

And Nethaera....dat candle.
Edited by Raienryuu on 12/6/2012 7:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
They are all insanely passive with conflict. None of them know more than the copy paste reply for troubleshooting. WTB more than a simple desk clerk.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Caydiem.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Fangtooth.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
What kind of sick, hateful person says they favor someone over others?

Now the correct way to do it is by making them square off in the battle bot arena with saw blades stuck to themselves.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Papa Smurf
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I like all of them, just as i have always loved Blizz's customer support. It compared to anything else I pay money ( and a'lot more money to boot ) has been top notch.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/05/2012 04:45 PMPosted by Oogies
Ghostcrawler hands down. That little crustacean keeps it real.

^This, Nethaera and Zarhym.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
12/05/2012 10:23 PMPosted by Bashiok
Also, my butt is not wrinkly! Probably. I don't look at it much to be honest. Do people look at their butts a lot? I feel like I'm out of the loop on matters of butt care. Now that you mention it I should probably pay more attention to it.

Lol. You just made it onto my top 2 again Bashiok. You never actually offended me to fall off of it, I just hadn't read much from you in a while.

So, top 2:
Zarhym
Bashiok

Sidenote: This thread is the best thing since Twinkies.

Edit, and Sidenote #2: I actually like all of the blues, those are just the 2 that I always look forward to reading posts from. ;)
Edited by Zanzabarr on 12/6/2012 7:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
12/05/2012 10:26 PMPosted by Bashiok

Thank you!

Even though you didn't directly tell me what you were you still said it...

So thanks...

Now next question, What is a fallen?

It was purposely indirectly answering you. ;) And what!? You should have gotten D3 when it was on sale. It was a crazy good deal.

D3 is terribad.
Reply Quote
49 Undead Warlock
Fangtooth.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
1. blueberry, with blue bird at a close second.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I miss Tseric, too. I really liked him, back in the day.

I got a real shine for Ghostcrawler, though, back in Wrath beta. :D I love his sense of humor and his dedication to the game.

I'll agree with whoever said, "I never met a blue I didn't like." They all bring something to the community that makes it awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
What kind of sick, hateful person says they favor someone over others?

Now the correct way to do it is by making them square off in the battle bot arena with saw blades stuck to themselves.

Only if Lister from Red Dwarf is doing the commentary.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]