Who is your favorite blue?

90 Blood Elf Mage
Pox
Ghostcrawler. Reminds me a bit of Vladimir Putin.

Jay Wilson and I are still on bad terms following that partisan, melee-worshiping 'no kite for ranged' design decision. I'll never forgive him for what he's done to my precious D2.
Reply Quote
16 Troll Hunter
who ever turns the servers back on
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
My favorite blue is the one that passes on information from developers to the subscribers.

So far the spots still open.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Zarhym by far.

The rest of them are pretty cool but Zarhym has a good sense of humor and a firm grasp of sarcasm. I respect anyone who knows how to wield sarcasm properly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I really can't pick to be honest. They are all awesome for a specific reason:

Bashiok is playful and fun in posts. It makes him feel more approachable.
    Brennvin is cool and collected and very informative.
    Crithto is playful too and I ♥ his sense of humor in posts and on Twitter. He always responds to mentions
    Daxxarri always makes me laugh and seems really good natured.
    Nethaera is sweet and sincere. I honestly believe that she cares about each and every one of us.
    Rygarius is informative and quick yet playful.
    Zarhym is awesome. He's helpful and funny. He followed me on Twitter and I about died.
    Vaeflare is super sweet. She responds to every single mention on Twitter and makes a great connection with the community there.

♥ Aune

How are you not yet an MVP?

I second this. Aune is awesome. If any other forumn poster is consistently more cheerful, upbeat, helpful, and just all-around amazing, I haven't seen them yet.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Drysc Hands down for being the only Cm to ever level with us even knowing that it could end up getting him in pretty hot water with his superiors.

Bornakk and Zarhym would get 2nd and 3rd place prizes out of the current Cm group simply because they are not afraid to point out @hole customers as they see them

Eyonix , Tseric, Caydiem were favorites of mine as well.

The rest just seem to be mere puppets of the man if you know what I am sayin.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I second this. Aune is awesome. If any other forumn poster is consistently more cheerful, upbeat, helpful, and just all-around amazing, I haven't seen them yet.

<3

Novalas!

Aune is awesome as well though, yes. But I see way more helpful and very constructive posts from Nova.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
12/06/2012 07:48 AMPosted by Bountykiller
who ever turns the servers back on

Tea came out my nose...lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Reminds me of a guy named Squibbo from Feathermoon He is always on his box in Stormwind.. Never moves from it.. It's.. His life... His love... His everything apparently.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I like them all, couldn't really pick a favorite.

Since they are "front line" soldiers in the forums battlegrounds, they all deserve a raise, a big holiday bonus and possibly a new car - a blue one, of course!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Is Tseric a good choice yet? ;)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
My favorites are long since gone. Tseric was the best! Eyonix was awesome too. Tigole was cool but he rarely posted.

If I had to pick my favorites posting still then it'd be Drysc and Zarhym easily.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Oh also- Do you still post on D3 forums anymore Drysc or are you back to WoW full time? If you no longer will be posting on D3 forums will there be a new blue?

You should totally get Tseric his job back cept this time as a D3 blue 8)
Reply Quote
Oh gosh, do I have to pick just one?

That sexy blue color... just like healthy draenei and troll skin... Mmmm...
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I'd say Neth, but I don't see her posting all that much anymore. :(

So I'mma go with Zar cuz he's a cutie patootie IRL.

I'm doing more work in the background, though I tweet a bit more on my Nethaera account now and then too.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I'd say Neth, but I don't see her posting all that much anymore. :(

So I'mma go with Zar cuz he's a cutie patootie IRL.

I'm doing more work in the background, though I tweet a bit more on my Nethaera account now and then too.

Yay it's Neth!

/hugs
Edited by Sadasiusdk on 12/6/2012 10:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Death Knight
12/05/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Bornakk
You have over 10k achievement points and you're not a gnome, compliment accepted.

:(
Reply Quote
80 Pandaren Monk
This thread wins the "most blue posts" award!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]