Daxxarri or Bashiok
Neth is a close 3
Reply Quote
81 Human Mage
Zarhym.

And the dog. Critho I think?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

you're a power hungry, mean old jack !@#. you haven't cared about the WoW forums in a long time. you strive on being negative towards players when all they want is actions based on post.

I revel in the day Blizz kicks you on your $%^ like a "christmas employee" only needed the satisfaction of what the corporation wanted and then getting rid of you.

You're time on this forum is not needed. You don't give a crap about people needs, you constantly put people down, and you your actions to the company you work for does not delegate the responsibility of your role as moderator.

Get a real job. One that supports your 45 year old, wrinkly butt that no longer supports this game, but your family.

Well. That was a lot of things. I was the sole Diablo III CM for a good... 4 or so years, so that probably explains why I haven't been around much until recently. And why my avatar is a Fallen now. I'm not sure what specifically made you so upset, I'd probably only be able to counter most of what you said with "nuh uh!" type sentiments, and I'm not sure that'd be productive.

In spite of me I do hope you're enjoying the game. I think Mists is a crazy good expansion, and I'm happy to be back and working on WoW. Also, my butt is not wrinkly! Probably. I don't look at it much to be honest. Do people look at their butts a lot? I feel like I'm out of the loop on matters of butt care. Now that you mention it I should probably pay more attention to it.

bash u r just awesome
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
I've yet to see any death battles...

C'mon blues, you have to prove yourselves!

That's because we don't want to have to pick up someone else's work. ;)

I laughed harder than I should have at this. I think that's how some people survive in corporate America. The only reason no one has killed them is because they know they'll get all of that person's work on top of their own.
Reply Quote
81 Human Mage
I forgot Bashiok. Man, when he lays a smack down it's glorious.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Vrakthis, Bashiok, Zarhym and Ghostcrawler. <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/05/2012 09:24 PMPosted by Jayfinn
Tseric...

never forget
Edited by Sotec on 12/9/2012 8:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Daxxarri because his avatar is just too cool. Who is that floating tentical creature? Also he's straight forward in his responses and respectful. Even to those that would make me rage in public, he seems to outwardly keep his cool. He's also funny.

My other fav is Crithto. She (he?) is hilarious, I always look forward to her(his?) witty comments.
Reply Quote
I <3 all the Blues. In the 8+ years I've played, I think each of them has addressed at least one of my concerns. We are lucky to have a great CM team unlike other games.

Btw, if I have to pick a favorite blue, it's Stormwind Blue. Such a nice color; matches my eyes :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Daxx, that guy just gets me. Yah know?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
"Can't help it.
Posting impassionately, they say you don't care.
Posting nothing, they say you ignore.
Posting with passion, you incite trolls.
Posting fluff, you say nonsense.
Post with what facts you have, they whittle down with rationale.
There is no win.
There is only slow degradation.
Take note. It is the first and only time you'll see someone in my position make that position.
You can be me when I'm gone."

Hands down the best post on any forum

IM IN UR AKOUNT SHARDING UR PURPLZ
Reply Quote
91 Troll Shaman
12/05/2012 06:36 PMPosted by Bornakk
I hover. I lurk. I watch. And occasionally come out of the box when I hear my name. You can't get rid of me that easily. ;-)

sounds like me >.>

only

people don't say my name

:(
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I used to really enjoy Tseric and Coreiel

These days it definitely has to be Zaryhm.
Reply Quote
91 Troll Shaman
12/09/2012 08:34 AMPosted by Vindicare

i liked nyorloth for that month we had him on the story forum

but yeah

zarhym is awesome
Edited by Dragonson on 12/9/2012 8:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
12/09/2012 08:36 AMPosted by Dragonson

zarhym is awesome

Ghostcrawler. <3
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Rygarius and Zharaym
Edited by Narasha on 12/9/2012 12:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I named one of my favorite companions after my favorite blue. Zarhym!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
I rather like them all
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
-
Edited by Fallkonia on 3/4/2013 6:24 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]