Who is your favorite blue?

MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Troll Priest
12/05/2012 06:03 PMPosted by Bornakk

This.

Good boy.

12/05/2012 05:24 PMPosted by Yubz
Bornakk

You have over 10k achievement points and you're not a gnome, compliment accepted.

BORNAKK!! <3
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Zarhym... he's freaking hilarious.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969746994#6
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Not Bornakk, hes to horde. Ill just go with the orginial blue. papa smurf.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I have to go with Ghostcrawler because I like his style.

Nothing will top the blue post on the old wow forums when Ghostcrawler started a post by agreeing with the player named Communism (a death knight tank).

So the post started with "I agree with communism."

Made for such an awesome out of context blue quote.

I also like how Ghostcrawler can manage to sneak in subliminal trolling in many of his posts.

This actually makes me sad thinking back. The old forums had a signature block. I miss that.
Reply Quote
Never had a chance to have a conversation with one. So I have no idea.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
NathanL. He was one of the main forum blues back in the day and then I had the lucky privilege of working with him. I'm old school.
Reply Quote
22 Night Elf Druid
Zarhym and Nethaera
Reply Quote
Eyonix
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Zarhymmmmmmm.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Ryg, Dax and Vaeflare are my top 3 for sure. Then Zarhym and Critho, and Bash at the last, but not for reasons some people seem to dislike him.

Actually, scratch that, make it Ryg/Dax > Vae > Zar/Crit > Others > Bash.

Sorry Vae but hearing any news about D3 made my heart sink, and I'm afraid that made me conditioned to not want to read your posts.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
BORNAK WHERE ARE YOU?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm always around.

Been so long since I've seen any post from you, was starting to wonder... Good to know you're still around. :)

BORNAKK! How have you been? I've missed seeing you in the forums. Big hugs time!

BORNAKK!! <3

I hover. I lurk. I watch. And occasionally come out of the box when I hear my name. You can't get rid of me that easily. ;-)
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
12/05/2012 06:34 PMPosted by Brennvin
NathanL. He was one of the main forum blues back in the day and then I had the lucky privilege of working with him. I'm old school.

Yeah, he was cool. He actually responded to one of my posts back on the WC3 forums to someone that called me a noob.

It went something like "I dont mean to play favorites, but if you never heard of hu_practice(my old WC3 name), you're the noob," lol I put as my sig for a long time.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Well so far the ones I find do a good job in creating a healthy forum community are here with the exception of Nethaera who would be among my favorite in terms of creating a healthy forum community, more often then not I have seen this CM turn a thread that is about to turn into a flame fest back into a constructive or at least level headed discussion. Sadly that cant be said about two other CMs that carry around flame throwers and a fuel truck.
12/05/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Kodiack
The other technical support blues are still cool, though!

I do like the support Blue staff that Blizzard has, they are overall quite professional, treat players friendly, all the while still having to really deal with in my personal opinion far more issues than the "general" CM staff do, at least from what I a player can see. I know there is more feed back and with the development team work that CMs have to deal with, though from a more community interaction stand point it feels like the support staff as their job has to deal with the bulk of the player problems and these forum support Blues are very good without sounding like robots or shoving around their ego or frustrations on players. I also like that they put their foot down when it comes to moderation unlike the rest of the forums that are often loosely moderated and at times look the other way in terms of rule violations.
Edited by Noctemtenchi on 12/5/2012 6:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Geeze, I can honestly say I don't think I've seen half of these blues before.

Y U NO POST IN FORUMS MOAR?!

But seriously, just how many of you are there?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
12/05/2012 06:36 PMPosted by Bornakk
And occasionally come out of the box when I hear my name

Was this box greasy? ..........bahahaha i'm so sorry it had to be said.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Crithto

Every time I see that pug I think there has to be someone awesome behind the avatar.

Zarhym is a very close second because he's funny and clever, plus he can construct long sentences :P
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/05/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Precordial
Y U NO POST IN FORUMS MOAR?!

That is what I am wondering, I know at times some spend their time in other sections or with other games. We occasionally have gotten the CMs from DIII and SCII here and vice versa. Just wondering if any of them are spending more time working with the developers or doing other tasks than interacting with the community.
Edited by Noctemtenchi on 12/5/2012 6:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
28 Undead Mage
Snowfox gets my vote.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]