Who is your favorite blue?

90 Human Priest
I'm going to go ahead and assume you mean community managers as they're the only ones who post regularly in this forum. I've got to say I'm actually not all that pleased with any of them. They aren't really all that useful. They rarely express anything valuable information, and the things they do post are generally approached in the entirely wrong way. I remember a post a while back Bashiok made several months back that I found absolutely infuriating. I'll see if I can find it and edit the link in afterwards. It was regarding raid nerfs and I was actually so disgusted I contemplated quitting over it. I was flabergasted that that was the opinion of the developers. I still am, honestly (we all know raid nerfs are coming; we've known since beta). But the problem seems to be significantly less of a problem now.

Edit: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3932904229?page=1

Here it is. Just his attitude in general was... bleh.

01/18/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Bashiok
All it takes is a moment to step back, assess the entire landscape of humanity, and realize that not everyone is like you, nor should they have to be.

I don't know, man. How is it good for the game to have 1% of players parading around for months and months and a 99% sitting around with nothing to do because they're sick and tired of wiping?

Your solution is "Well then they should get better or quit." and that's just not reasonable for a video game comprised of millions of people looking to just have some fun. It's still a computer game.

Anyway, tangent. If you were in fact talking about blues in general, I'd have to go with Ghostcrawler. He's the only person who actually relays useful information consistently. It's a shame he only posts in the beta/PTR forums these days.

There's also the CS forum posters, but I honestly couldn't name any of them. There's far too many and I've only ever interacted with them a couple times. They're immensely helpful, too.
Edited by Vanarela on 12/5/2012 7:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
91 Orc Hunter
Daxxarri

No contest in any way at all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Crithto. i want to hug him every time he posts.
Reply Quote
Zarhym. I like em all though.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Zarhym/Bornakk. Sophie's Choice right there.

Oh my goodness I forgot about Bashiok!

Really, I love them all. I don't know they continually manage to find such awesome people.
Edited by Raani on 12/5/2012 7:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
My favorite Blue is, of course, Dearest Bashi. However (INCOMING JOKE IT ISN'T REAL NOW SHUT UP), his restraining order against me doesn't expire until December 15 so I am unable to show my favorite Blue the attention he deserves.

Perhaps on the 16th, he will forget to renew the restraining order...
Edited by Whyvette on 12/5/2012 7:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
I really can't pick to be honest. They are all awesome for a specific reason:

Bashiok is playful and fun in posts. It makes him feel more approachable.
    Brennvin is cool and collected and very informative.
    Crithto is playful too and I ♥ his sense of humor in posts and on Twitter. He always responds to mentions
    Daxxarri always makes me laugh and seems really good natured.
    Nethaera is sweet and sincere. I honestly believe that she cares about each and every one of us.
    Rygarius is informative and quick yet playful.
    Zarhym is awesome. He's helpful and funny. He followed me on Twitter and I about died.
    Vaeflare is super sweet. She responds to every single mention on Twitter and makes a great connection with the community there.

♥ Aune

Dis.

This, I know I said Zarhym but this sums them all up so well, and how I feel about them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Edit: And when I started posting, I was a gnome with less than 10k achievement points... >.>

You were a lot cuter when you were a gnome. Your human has the cross eyed face. :(
Reply Quote
80 Human Warrior
Tseric.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Daxx seems like a cool guy.

Most hated: Ghostcrawler
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I would have to say it's a tie between Zarhym and Daxxari.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warrior
12/05/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Yubz
Edit: And when I started posting on these forums, I was a gnome with less than 10k achievement points... >.>

you should have stayed gnome

i may be biased however
Edited by Lavinnelly on 12/5/2012 7:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
48 Pandaren Monk
sapperwix
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
I also want to give a shout out to Orylia. She just quietly helps people and seems to go unnoticed in these things, but she is always helpful and friendly.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
12/05/2012 07:04 PMPosted by Yubz
You've grown larger... and you've grown fur...

It's like puberty all over again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]