Are Warriors fun?

90 Undead Warrior
12/07/2012 09:00 AMPosted by Skillywilly
i know our aoe was boosted this expac but darn how i wish we could do mage numbers sometimes...although u can get a good 100+ k with allot of adds but its so inconsistent because of the rage cost of WW i think thats the main reason

Warriors have amazing aoe.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I'm the same way, I've always avoided the big dumb "ME DESTROY" types of classes, never appealed to me. Always go spellcaster. But I do better as melee, I've been playing for 7+ years and NEVER leveled a warrior. Got bummed about the 90 mage talents/waiting for deep freeze to come up and skill someone to death, so I've been playing other classes. Finally just gave warrior a shot, only in the 40s--I hate low level pvp--and I've never had this much fun at that level. Zooming around, smashing faces is just so satisfying.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I run so fast the ground catches fire beneath me, and I get so angry I burst into flames.

I jump into a group of enemies, landing so hard the ground shatters, following it up by stomping with such force I summon a thunderclap.

Yes warriors are fun.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
The best way to answer the question about whether or not warrior is fun, is with another question.

If you could put a giant battering ram on the front of a race car and go nuts on the highway, would that be fun?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
12/07/2012 03:51 PMPosted by Lakaine
If you could put a giant battering ram on the front of a race car and go nuts on the highway, would that be fun?

Not at all. Race cars, while being fast, also tend to fall to pieces in any sort of collision, totally unlike a Warrior. It would be more like attaching a battering ram to an HMMWV, or MRAP, and going nuts. Now THAT, would be a freaking blast, just like the class.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]