Galleon Tag Sharing

90 Human Death Knight
Accually is bad
http://imgur.com/PBiVu
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Accually is bad
http://imgur.com/PBiVu

Looks like you'll never kill Galleon again.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Lucky that you got off with a warning, I'd have closed your account were I the GM.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Eh, its probably worth taking the 3 day its not like you'd miss a Galleon spawn over it.

But in all joking just have other people invite you to their groups instead of inviting people yourself and there's no tos violations on your part since you're just an innocent bystander asking general chat for an invite, harboring no idea of the vile motives the horrendous exploiters have in their conspiracy to ruin your gaming experience.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Eh, its probably worth taking the 3 day its not like you'd miss a Galleon spawn over it.

But in all joking just have other people invite you to their groups instead of inviting people yourself and there's no tos violations on your part since you're just an innocent bystander asking general chat for an invite, harboring no idea of the vile motives the horrendous exploiters have in their conspiracy to ruin your gaming experience.

That IS what I did tho, I dropped out of a non-tag group, had someone invite me to a tag-group, get accused of exploiting.

If tag sharing a world boss is exploiting, someone needs to examine the purpose of the tag in the first place. We all know the only reason only 40 people are intended to get the tag is because they limited maximum raid size to 40 in Vanilla and never changed it. Legacy dinosaur !@#$ affecting how I play the game this many years later isn't cool.

The purpose of posting this was to open y'alls eyes up to how stupid this is. Another hammered nail of retarded design for the world boss even blizzard admits they %^-*ed up on.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Priest
It's considered an exploit with a lot of gray area. Blizzard implies that you have to work for your loot hence why this is considered an exploit.

If you were allowed to do this then more people would be invited to group when the boss was at 5% or so and essentially get free loots.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
It's considered an exploit with a lot of gray area. Blizzard implies that you have to work for your loot hence why this is considered an exploit.

If you were allowed to do this then more people would be invited to group when the boss was at 5% or so and essentially get free loots.

You accidentally implied that either world boss requires work tho.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
People still care about Galleon?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
12/06/2012 12:08 PMPosted by Cyrise
You tell me, since you guys decided to go ahead and get the pull last time
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
12/06/2012 03:17 PMPosted by Chaingirl
You tell me, since you guys decided to go ahead and get the pull last time
Our gbank is broke, anything that gives Sha crystals.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
12/06/2012 12:08 PMPosted by Cyrise

Mounts man.

Oh,

People pay their 15 bucks a month to do what they want. hahaha
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior

You accidentally implied that either world boss requires work tho.

The Sha of Anger does.

Ever see how many full 40man raids wipe/nearly wipe to him daily? Funny stuff.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I've come to the conclusion that I'll never see nor kill Galleon. I'm okay with this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
This is good information. I have only been in one kill of Galleon, but with my luck I will not see him again. I will make sure to pass this around to my guild. If there is any risk at all of possible bans, personally I like to avoid.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
emotional people :(
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Warrior
12/07/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Fistulingus
I've come to the conclusion that I'll never see nor kill Galleon. I'm okay with this.

12/07/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Fistulingus
I'm okay with this.

I call Bullcrap

12/08/2012 01:37 PMPosted by Getoffmenerd
emotional people :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
Greetings-

In 5.2 all world bosses will be faction-tapped; they clearly know its an issue.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
is that you, yua?
Reply Quote
2 Tauren Warrior
Greetings-

In 5.2 all world bosses will be faction-tapped; they clearly know its an issue.

Bullcrap, I say! (dials phone to call Bullcrap, but he never answers >.>)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]