<<< Wild strike proc >>>

100 Night Elf Warrior
When wild strike procs (at least I presume that the ragged red parenthetical shapes in the middle of the screen is a wild strike proc) I click on Wild Strike and get the following:
action not ready OR standing too close to target. In any event, clicking on the spell does not work. It will not cast. Could someone enlighten my little pea brain as to what is going on?

Thanks much in advance!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
all i could think of is maybe you dont have the rage for it but in that case i would think it would say "not enough rage" or "you cant do that yet"

if it procs tho it only costs like 10 per strike so it would be hard to be out of that much rage for long.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Make sure ur offhand isn't red?. Reload UI? Try turning on the setting that has your character speak what's going on (I cant do that yet/need more rage).

Are you able to WS without the proc?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Do you have something else macro'd in with wild strike?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
It's the game's subtle way of telling you to stop being a clicker.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Wild strike is on the global cooldown.

You have to wait till it has cooled down before you can hit it, it isn't instantly up just because bloodsurge procced, which is what gives you the red semicircle graphics around your character.

You can cast wild strike at any time the GCD is free.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]