I don't know about you guys...

27 Undead Rogue
But the starting quest going into Hillsbard Foothils where you act as a quest giver is by far the most hilarious quest I think Blizzard has ever implemented into their game. It's just... Wow.

It's named [Welcome to the Machine]. If you haven't done it already please go do it!

It's perfect.

:D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
just watched it on youtube. I'm totally going to do this quest.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
The fact that you are Horde and you have just now discovered it saddens me.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/06/2012 08:31 AMPosted by Balanor
you are Horde

lvl 19 is right about where he should be learning about johnny awesome
Reply Quote
Just because I wanted to level an alt Horde toon doesn't mean I should have known about this! I was too tired to change over my toons last night when I posted this. It is still making me laugh just thinking about it! :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/06/2012 08:31 AMPosted by Balanor

Might have something to do with me not having leveled an alt since Wrath.
Edited by Crystalah on 12/6/2012 2:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Might have something to do with me not having leveled an alt since Wrath.

Not to mention how quickly you blow through the levels in heirlooms. And if you're just spamming dungeons/bgs then you're hardly ever questing. Not everyone goes for loremaster.

And back on topic, yes that quest is fantastic. The entire storyline following those characters is full of lulz. I also recommend you go to southwesternish Badlands for The Day that Deathwing Came if you haven't ever done it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
You are busted, Wixers. /confetti
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
I love that quest! :D
Reply Quote
Trennas, I have already punched Deathwing in the face and is also one of my favorite quests. You tell me there are more quests with "Johnny Awesome"? He reminds me a lot of Vanirin and how he role plays. Along with the same entitlement mentality all Blood Elves share. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]