- Asphyxiate now functions as stun AND silence instead of stun OR silence
- Asphyxiate is now 45 second cooldown down from 1 minute
- Bone Shield is now a baseline ability
- Icebound Fortitude damage reduction is increased to 35% up from 20%
- Icebound Fortitude no longer cost Runic Power
- Icebound Fortitude is now 1.5 minute cooldown down from 1 minute
- Strangulate now costs no blood rune
- Strangulate is now 1 minute cooldown down from 2 minutes
- Strangulate and Asphyxiate no longer share global cooldowns on any other abilities.
- Obliterate damage reduced by 5% and Might of the Frozen Wastes bonus damage by 5%
- Frost Strike damage reduced by 5% and Threat of Thassarian bonus damage by 5%
- Purgatory duration is increased to 8 seconds up from 3
- Conversion has a new passive for us to increase our runic power generation by 50%.
- Death Siphon damage increased by 300% (Tune down if you want, this sounds a bit too much)
- Lichborne is now a baseline ability
- Empower Presences replaces Lichborne Talent.
-- Passive: Increases the effectiveness of presences by 50%, you may now swap presences without losing runic power.
-- Active: Increases the effectiveness of presences by 100% but disables the passive while on cooldown. 30 second cooldown.
- Hungering Cold is back and is now a baseline.
- Remorseless winter radius is increased to 15 yards instead of 8 yards, slow increased to 20% from 15% and cannot be dispelled. May or may not share cooldowns with Hungering Cold.
- Chillblains is now a frost baseline, may not work against NPCs.
- Desecration is now unholy baseline that slows enemies for each Scourge Strike, Plague Strike and Necrotic Strike, may not work against NPCs.
- Anti-Magic Zone Base Absorption Limit Increased.
- Blood on your hands! Replaces Chillblains.
--Disarms your target for 8 seconds. 1 minute cooldown.
- Death's Advance now initially breaks roots when casting.
- Death's Advance movement speed boost is increased.
- Dark Simulacrum now copies on any spells instead of spell that costs mana. (AKA, you can cast this on people if they can't use it when they are silenced including bubbles and ice block)
- Soul Reaper can now be used if target is below 35% but can be detonated on any health what the target has.
- Glyph of Dark Succor now grants Frost Presence and Unholy Presence a Death Strike that heals at least 15% of their maximum health.
- Glyph of Icebound Fortitude now reduces the cooldown down to 1 minute but reduces its duration as well by 25%.
- Glyph of Death and Decay now increases the radius of Death and Decay by 500%.
- Glyph of Anti Magic Zone now increases the radius of Anti Magic Zone by 500%.
- Glyph of Runic Power Mastery now increases runic power cap by 50. Meaning you get to have 180 runic power cap in Frost Presence, 195 with empower presence and 210 with active empower presence. Major Glyph.
- Your Ghoul's Resilience is increased significantly (This should go hunters and warlocks as well)
- Gnaw no longer costs Energy.
- Huddle now decresed damage taken without CCing himself, when empowered it decreased damage taken everyone around the ghoul.

Bugs
- You may now use Death Pact correctly in Brawler's Guild.
- Your horn of winter no longer prevents you from Death Coil Healing due to Lichborne.

TL;DR Nerf our damage, buff our utilities and survivability.
Edited by Uzuko on 12/6/2012 7:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hungering Cold... yes do want back! REALLY do not understand why they removed this. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Bumping if this seem a bit too much for Dks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Lol at empowered presence.

Your description of soul reaper makes no sense.

I thought we talked about this...
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
It would be nice if we could get desecration back, not as a slowing ground effect, but as a debuff on the target similar to the warrior glyph that slows on hstrike and cleave.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
and you said they are terrible =[

EDIT: Well then what's your idea. What kind of ideas do you have that replaces Lichborne? =/

Just tell me.
Edited by Uzuko on 12/6/2012 7:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I would definitely like to see a increase on the Purgatory timer. Even just to 5 seconds would give us time to recoup from it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

EDIT: Well then what's your idea. What kind of ideas do you have that replaces Lichborne? =/

Just tell me.

I don't have to have an idea for something to be able to tell you that your idea is terrible.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
12/06/2012 06:55 AMPosted by Uzuko
- Chillblains is now a frost baseline, may not work against NPCs.

Uhm... this seems silly. Part of the point of taking Chillblains (at least in the past) as a PvE player was to help with kiting and add control. Making it no longer impact NPCs would make the talent utterly useless outside of PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
- Icebound Fortitude is now 1.5 minute cooldown
- Swap remorless winter talent for hungering cold (i miss HC so bad)
- Purgatory duration is increased to 6 seconds up from 3
- Strangulate now costs no blood rune

just that I would be very happy
Edited by Kafi on 12/6/2012 8:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

Just tell me.

I don't have to have an idea for something to be able to tell you that your idea is terrible.

I guess your ideas are terrible too. Other than that.

12/06/2012 08:37 AMPosted by Sidratha
Uhm... this seems silly. Part of the point of taking Chillblains (at least in the past) as a PvE player was to help with kiting and add control. Making it no longer impact NPCs would make the talent utterly useless outside of PvP.

We have chains of ice and there are certain fights that wouldn't be neccessary slowing some npcs right? Plus, it's a baseline. No harm in that.
Edited by Uzuko on 12/6/2012 9:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Uzuko
We have chains of ice and there are certain fights that wouldn't be neccessary slowing some npcs right? Plus, it's a baseline. No harm in that.

Chains of Ice is a single target snare. Chilblains allows for a multiple target snare. And just because its utility is situational in PvE we should gut that utility from Chilblains entirely? I find that to be entirely faulty logic.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/06/2012 09:50 AMPosted by Sidratha

Chains of Ice is a single target snare. Chilblains allows for a multiple target snare. And just because its utility is situational in PvE we should gut that utility from Chilblains entirely? I find that to be entirely faulty logic.

heroic feng adds say hi. instantly snaring the entire group as frost makes grouping them up and aoe cleaving them down extremely easy. keep it the way it is thnx
Reply Quote
I knew I could count on you, Kusari!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

I guess your ideas are terrible too. Other than that.

12/06/2012 08:37 AMPosted by Sidratha

Why do you post ideas all the time if you're gonna get weepy when someone says they're bad? Sack up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I guess cross out Chillblains then.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Good intentions, but if most of these where applied we'd be extremely op. If they are going to buff are survival and utility then I feel we should take a hit to damage dropping us by a small number. But that would not balance us PvE wise. From what I've heard blizzard only cares about PvE so expecting things to implemented for PvP balance is unlikely specially

- Conversion has a new passive for us to increase our runic power generation by 50%.

That is extremely over powered for PvE.

- Glyph of Death and Decay now increases the radius of Death and Decay by 500%.
- Glyph of Anti Magic Zone now increases the radius of Anti Magic Zone by 500%.

Over powered for PvE as well

- Death Siphon damage increased by 300% (Tune down if you want, this sounds a bit too much)

300% maybe to much, I feel 200%-150% maybe be better.

-- Passive: Increases the effectiveness of presences by 50%, you may now swap presences without losing runic power.
-- Active: Increases the effectiveness of presences by 100% but disables the passive while on cooldown. 30 second cooldown.

No... just no. 50% increase and 100% increase with a 30sec cooldown? This only benefits unholy and blood atm. Being able to switch for free does not change the fact that both specs have improved which gives the good stuff. Even worst you would lower Frost Strikes cost to about 10... and.... that'd be to much spam. A revised version of this (granting different effects based on which presence you are in and what spec you are) may do better.

- Icebound Fortitude is now 1.5 minute cooldown down from 3 minute

2 minutes and will call it even.

That is my two cents on it :D
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
TL;DR Nerf our damage, buff our utilities and survivability.

!@#$ that noise. Keep your damn PvP whining out of my PvE.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight

This would be extremely OP for Blood DKs on any fight with +dmg modifier (H Stone Guards, Elegon, Wind Lord Mel'jarak). WTB spammable Lay on Hands for 1 death rune.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]