Power Word: Serenity Now!

90 Blood Elf Priest
welcome, saael!
90 Human Priest
12/06/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Ashleycakez
I never named my Pokemon and I will probably never name my battle pets.

"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen

I mean, how will your digital data be your buddies, with no names? :)
100 Goblin Priest
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
90 Troll Priest
I feel no emotion.

Also they had names. Duh. Pikachu. Venusaur. Pidgeot.
100 Night Elf Priest
Well, Ash never named his Pokemon. I thought that was kind've weird, but then I ended up not naming mine. I think if I ever did, they'd be unusual/semi-original, though, and not references.

That said, I do name my WoW pets. Sometimes. And they're mostly references/silliness.
Edited by Elethia on 12/6/2012 4:56 PM PST
100 Tauren Priest
I named my hunter's spider noobbagel. Then I named a wolf derpwind in honor of trade, and I used to know every pokemon in the order of the pokerap

/cool shades
90 Human Priest
I feel no emotion.

I'm imagining your pets, Dog, Cat, and Fish.
100 Blood Elf Priest
12/06/2012 05:00 PMPosted by Marona
I'm imagining your pets, Dog, Cat, and Fish.

How did you know?
100 Tauren Priest
Have the forums exploded?!?!
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yes.
100 Tauren Priest
O dear.

Also, GC is scaring me with him talking about talent changes in 5.2. I don't want mindbender and cascade nerfed down to the other talents cause blizzard doesn't usually take the road of buffing one thing to make it = to another thing.

Altho still kind of excited to see what changes we'll get.
90 Troll Priest
12/06/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Elethia
Well, Ash never named his Pokemon.

At first I thought you were talking about me and I thought "didn't I just say that?" Derp!
100 Blood Elf Priest
Because usually the one thing that it would be buffed to is considered OP and the talent not being used is normal.
100 Tauren Priest
I'd prolly cry if my little precious mindbender got nerfed. It's the shining light in a fight where I'm oom and I'm counting down the seconds before mindbender comes offa cd and my mana goes BOOM!
90 Human Priest
Mindbender nerf would stink. Cascade could lose a little bit, but it's slow, a mana sink, and not super smart so I'm not sure even that needs it.
100 Tauren Priest
12/06/2012 06:16 PMPosted by Marona
Mindbender nerf would stink. Cascade could lose a little bit, but it's slow, a mana sink, and not super smart so I'm not sure even that needs it.

That's the other problem though. It's the best out of pretty !@#$ty talents for healing.

Halo can arguably be better if you can position it properly every single time but it costs so much mana as a healer I wouldn't dare take it till later tiers.

Divine star is still lol.
90 Troll Priest
Is it just me or does the "Priest" link not show o.o Are the forums broken?

http://i.imgur.com/4scgo.png
100 Blood Elf Priest
I feel no emotion.

XD

Makes sense to me!!

Like you guys here - when you post on other chars, I have no idea who you are (even with the alt name addon). It's the Clark Kent with glasses syndrome.

If I named Pikachu Fred, he'd have to say fredfred instead of pikapika - not cute at all.
100 Blood Elf Priest
Is it just me or does the "Priest" link not show o.o Are the forums broken?

http://i.imgur.com/4scgo.png

Totes just you. Yep.
100 Goblin Priest
I'd much rather see PW:So and Surge of Light made viable. Mindbender is so mindnumbingly dull. Still waiting on a Light themed version of T1 talents and Shadowfiend.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]