Power Word: Serenity Now!

90 Undead Priest
You are very persistent in forcing me to get more achievements.
90 Goblin Priest
I keep on putting off Cata raids.
90 Blood Elf Priest
So yeah, def going disc for amber shaper next week. Having a holy priest druid and monk for healers makes parasitic growth really happy. !@#$in smart heals everywhere.

Also, 2-3 heal fight? Phase 3 gets kinda hairy with healing but we also blew up the person with parasitic growth cause lol pom coh cascade renewing mists and lightwell and every other smart heal going around.
90 Troll Priest
Terrible Turnip - Veginald
Celestial Dragon - Lilegon
Haven't named my Dark Phoenix Hatchling yet.
90 Troll Priest
Also, I feel like I got out of the healing game just in time for it to get really, really complicated in comparison to Wrath of the Lich King.
90 Undead Priest
12/06/2012 08:09 PMPosted by Iapetus
I keep on putting off Cata raids.

I really should just level professions or alts for some easy points.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I keep naming my pets after shows/movies I fondly remember from childhood. Petrie the Pterrordax Hatchling, Tod the Fox Kit, Splinter the Giant Sewer Rat, Slimer the Disgusting Oozeling, Thing the Crawling Claw, etc. I also have silly names like Tina Turnip the Terrible Turnip and Eris the Phoenix Hatchling (from an episode of Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, the one where Eris makes her own cereal).

Also Royal Satchels are just awesome.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Got two upgrades from LFR! Still can't queue for HoF. I think being terrible is helping the process.
90 Night Elf Druid
12/06/2012 10:19 PMPosted by Flaaffy
Got two upgrades from LFR! Still can't queue for HoF. I think being terrible is helping the process.

I got pants from LFR today to replace my 463 ones, and my ilvl didn't even budge. No HoF til next week, maybe. :(
90 Blood Elf Priest
YAY for nice GM who gave me flawless critter battlestone to upgrade my darkmoon hatchling that was supposed to be a rare but was not because blizzard had a bug, then didn't make them retroactive.

Happy going to bed tonight.
90 Human Priest
I hope they nerf Mindbender until it's never the right choice in any situation. Such a boring talent.
90 Human Priest
Re: Battletron: Welp.
90 Undead Priest
I hope they rename the talent Mindbuddy and rework the pet so that it offers encouragement and helpful advice for its duration, rather than dealing damage and restoring mana.
90 Human Priest
12/07/2012 05:27 AMPosted by Nixxe
I hope they rename the talent Mindbuddy and rework the pet so that it offers encouragement and helpful advice for its duration, rather than dealing damage and restoring mana.

Would use this on every fight.
90 Human Priest
This title just made my morning!
90 Troll Priest
"Hey man. You got this."
"Don't listen to them. Your DPS is special!"
"That wipe wasn't your fault."
"It's totally within your bounds to blame your low DPS on Mass Dispel duty."
"That robe doesn't make you look fat, at all. The tabard, though? Hmmm..."

and one more for good measure...

"If you were a better shot, you wouldn't need to reload!"
Edited by Theyas on 12/7/2012 6:18 AM PST
90 Human Priest
I'd talent "Mindbuddy" in a heartbeat if it functioned/sounded like the fairy in Zelda.

"LISTEN!" Then gave you some information about the enemy.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Idk I kind of like mindbender because of it's simplicity. I feel like healing priests already have enough to watch I wouldn't want to add say solace to the mix as well.

It's one of the reasons I just don't like disc much anymore. Not only do I hate smite healing with a passion (thanks GC for making it mandatory and not giving any glyphs that are of any use if you don't want to smite heal) but you have shields, rapture to keep track of poh pom renew occasionally power infusion AA spirit shell penance GH and the occasional FH and cascade all to weave in at the proper times it just gets overwhelming. I'll gladly take my let it go and not bother free mana battery talent.
90 Goblin Priest
I still can't wrap my head around to disdain for Atonement.
idk, I don't really have an issue with all the buttons to press as Disc, mind you, I don't raid and I'm terrible.
90 Human Priest
sigh, MSV 1 & 2, no loot drops for me.

Still, got Iritha geared up to get *in* LFR ridiculously quickly, so I won't *actually* complain.

Also, I'm i459 and I'm now pulling #1 on the total healing done per fight. Archangel & Spirit Shell are just *silly*. I don't ever look at Recount's *hps* (well I look at it but I never believe it) because I know how seriously those numbers change downwards for Disc in WoL, but the total healing done is an ok measure of the impact you've had on the fight.

WoW Pokebattles?

I have no Priest-themed names, but as I've mentioned before in the PW thread, the team I'm going to use when I start doing pet battles is:

-Serenity the Captured Firefly
-Andromeda the Celestial Dragon
-Enterprise the Elementium Geode

... I'm just scared to start, because I'm afraid I might forget to eat and sleep and bathe and stuff.

edit: there should totally be a PW thread titled "Power Word: Serenity Valley".
Edited by Iritha on 12/7/2012 9:46 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]