Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Hey, My wife and I are currently looking for a good guild on Zuluhed to play in. Here is who we are as players, as well as what we would like in a guild:
1. We are casual players at best. We are both currently in our senior year of college, so playtime is sporadic and unreliable.
2. We are fun and helpful. While I greatly enjoy hardcore raiding (used to do alot of it) I have always enjoyed running instances and raids with a fun group of players. In TBC I was in a fun guild that really didn't have a hope of ever making it past Vashj or Kael'thas, but I had a blast raiding karazhan, Gruul and Mag every week because I enjoyed the people I was with.
3. We like making friends, so a smaller guild is preferable to a super large guild.
4. As for raiding, would love to be in a guild that runs a weekly LFR. As stated above, I love raiding with the same people, but am currently unable to dedicate one or two nights a week every week to a raid group. LFR is a wonderful tool for those of us that want to raid, but don't have time to do hardcore raiding. That way we can run as a group, and if I can't make it, it isn't a huge deal
5. We also love the other aspects of WoW. Since MoP has been released, I think we've spent more time pet battling, collecting transmog sets and farming than instance running. Always willing to help people that need help leveling or running old stuff for transmog sets.
Please let me know if you are in a guild that would meet some or all of this. Feel free to reply here, or contact me in game.
Hey there Alukard. I'm glad your interested in joining us. Can't wait to get you two in :-). I'll be on tonight and then I also have this weekend off so look to see if I'm on. I'll also check to see if your on and i'll whisper ya.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.