In case you didn't know

90 Draenei Hunter
I'm #1 on the server.

For serious.

Zabr is badiator. Purplez is badiator. Nobody idles in capital cities like this guy right here.

None of y'all have ever killed me, and never will. Pretty sure that makes me > you.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
CbK
Gresh #1 North America not Coilfang!

This man is my idol /bow!!!!
Reply Quote
u forgot about ur king aka me
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
12/08/2012 02:58 AMPosted by Bùrt
u forgot about ur king aka me

Who?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
CbK
Back to the subject. Gresh > all. Oh and Gresh... can you bake me a batch of gorilla cookies?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I stay having gorilla cookies, son. Ook.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Are you trying to imperonate Couchy? /gasp.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Only because we're besties. Ask him if you don't believe me. Pinky swear.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Who the !@#$ is Purplez?
Reply Quote
its okay kiddy big daddy burt and purplez will always be the kings of coilfang but u had ur little moment here
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
01/31/2013 09:07 AMPosted by Bùrt
its okay kiddy big daddy burt and purplez will always be the kings of coilfang but u had ur little moment here

I see your forum ban was lifted, LOL!

About a couple of months ago this clown made a thread about Mages getting nerfed.

I will try to find a link but you must read it, he was cursing and complaining.

It got so bad that the Mages asked Burt to reroll cause he was an embarrasment to mages.

Plus I have asked people on my realm about Burt and the few that do know him, well they don't have a lot of nice things to say.

Heck Burt couldn't even kill a keyboard turning Holy Paladin in a duel LOL!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I'm #1 on the server.

For serious.

Zabr is badiator. Purplez is badiator. Nobody idles in capital cities like this guy right here.

None of y'all have ever killed me, and never will. Pretty sure that makes me > you.

Confused you don't even have an Arena or RBG rating?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm #1 on the server.

For serious.

Gresh doesn't need ratings to prove he's #1.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
CbK

He's an old friend of mine and was having some fun. He's a great player and person but doesn't PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
I never said what I was number one at.

Who ever said anything about arena ratings?

For those not in the know, I'm #1 at Auction House Roof Dance Parties, starring me.

And only me.

For srs, though...I don't PvP. At all. Ever. I suck tremendously at that part. I used to raid, but got tired of all the halfass raid guilds and raiders on this server. I love Coilfang too much to just leave, though. Mostly 'cause Zabr is still here.

Sigh, all the good players are gone (or are playing under other names that I don't recognize).

ALSO, HAI INGMAESING.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

For those not in the know, I'm #1 at Auction House Roof Dance Parties, starring me.

And only me.

For srs, though...I don't PvP. At all. Ever. I suck tremendously at that part. I used to raid, but got tired of all the halfass raid guilds and raiders on this server. I love Coilfang too much to just leave, though. Mostly 'cause Zabr is still here.

Sigh, all the good players are gone (or are playing under other names that I don't recognize).

ALSO, HAI INGMAESING.

Yeah I kind of figured you were joking, LOL. Just bustin your balls a bit.

I too miss the old Coilfang days.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

He's an old friend of mine and was having some fun. He's a great player and person but doesn't PvP.

Yeah I was just joking about your friend plus my current Arena rating is nothing to brag about and now that Spriest got the nerf bat it won't get any better. However the Burt comments were serious, I absolutely have no respect for Burt as an individual.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

And only me.

ALSO, HAI INGMAESING.

This Xpack ruined raiding for me entirely, mostly with forced dailies and/or LFR. LFR is like one big halfass raiding guild in itself.

Every time I have an urge to come back, I remember that there's only maybe 5 or so of the old Coilf*ggots left actually playing on the server and it's not remotely worth it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

And only me.

ALSO, HAI INGMAESING.

People quit out, some Burnt out of MMO in general. some just stop playing the game until some patchs and other switch servers or faction. in general we did lose a lot of good pvpers too however we still do have some pretty decend on both faction tho.
Edited by Daisyfan on 2/3/2013 12:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
CbK
Xyler and I are just helping Rormar gear up his mage atm. We're waiting for the new season to start and will see what we can do in 3s.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]