"Spy" Addon is finally updated! GET IT NOW!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
It allows you to spot nearby Alliance/Horde. Tells you the coordinates of ones you have on Kill on Sight. It's awesome!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I don't need no Add-on to find me some Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Did I mention it's great for hunting Alliance, at least if you don't have track huminoids. Plus if I spot Hinik in my location, the entire network of spy users will know :D
Reply Quote
Seems kind of lame to me.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
I have no need for addons to see my enemies. Their clumsy footsteps and foul stench give them away!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
It's a pretty decent add-on I just always turn mine off during bgs though, gets annoying fast.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
12/05/2012 07:14 PMPosted by Verelina
foul stench

I can smell your Olay body-soaps 3 zones away.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/05/2012 09:00 PMPosted by Avdaedric
foul stench

I can smell your Olay body-soaps 3 zones away.

I lol'd
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
This is excellent news! I had been using Vanas KOS since Spy hadn't been updated in so long, but I like Spy better. Before it became so outdated it was much more reliable; KOS sometimes didn't warn me of nearby horde until they were already ganking me. Great add-on for anyone leveling on a PvP server!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/05/2012 06:26 PMPosted by Ruvin
I don't need no Add-on to find me some Alliance.

Yeah! He got me earlier. I think Athiestmage hired him. Boy howdy, they got me good! =D
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
It'll be nice to finally update Spy. The old one was what? 4.0?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Does spy have the little tags on your map for wpvp win/losses?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/06/2012 07:07 AMPosted by Shozen
Does spy have the little tags on your map for wpvp win/losses?

I think so. I know it also tells you how many times you've lost against an openant. Spy told me i've lost to florena 17 times.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I was surprised to discover I had 5 wins against Atheistmage. I don't remember ever actually seeing him in game.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I dislike the "Ispyasneakyguy" addon because it betrays my position when I'm trying to do something devious, cruel, and intentional.

Of course, on the other hand...I do like it when there's an ally around me feeling the same way as I do.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Warlock
12/05/2012 06:43 PMPosted by Ravenhul
Did I mention it's great for hunting Alliance, at least if you don't have track huminoids. Plus if I spot Hinik in my location, the entire network of spy users will know :D

Wait... does... this.. mean that even if I am in Shrine I will be able to see it!? (That would be awesome!) Downloading now.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like to have it up, but I rarely pay attention to it. I just like the beeping sound it gives when it pics up someone in the combat log.

*Doing dailies...*

Beep!

Eh *keep doing dailies*

*Beep*
*Beep*
*Beep*

Hmm....

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!*

Okay, I need to get outta here!

...oh right...I'm near Halfhill.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Ruvin, I thought you were better than that. =( I've never even heard of the server that those buddies of yours were from. Are they friends of yours?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]