PVP Weapon Question

100 Human Warrior
Hello, I'm able to buy the Conquest 2hander this week, however i already have the raid finder starshatter. I was wondering if i should get some other conquest armor before getting the pvp 2hander. Here is my armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/firetree/Pawkalolo/simple

Thank you!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Get the weapon. It has around 5k PvP power and would increase your damage a lot.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Even though starshatter give more strength and has more dps?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
PVP power is king for PVP
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
12/06/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Theodorr
PVP power is king for PVP

^^^

I was using RF starshatter myself until I could get the points for Malevolent weapon. Trust me, get the bloody weapon. It. Is. Worth it.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Now after the 5.1 patch boost to PvP power on weapons the two don't even compare. Even S12 Elite would trump Heroic Star Shatter and Shink'la
Reply Quote
93 Orc Warrior
PvP Power > Strength
Always.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Does PVP Power come into play when you fight another player in the open world, or just in battlegrounds and arenas?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Any player, any time. The only differences in arenas and battlegrounds are the ability to use every cooldown and combat mechanics like changing specs/glyphs/gear.

In the open world, you might want to consider your PVE weapon as it is extremely hard to have an open air battle without pulling a mob or two (in most zones.)
Edited by Theodorr on 12/7/2012 10:04 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Ok awesome. Now since i got it, is it worth upgrading or should i fill out more malev armor first before considering to upgrade it?
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Y'all make me so jelly.. My warrior is still a baby :(
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
12/07/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Pawkalolo
Ok awesome. Now since i got it, is it worth upgrading or should i fill out more malev armor first before considering to upgrade it?

Upgrade it immediately.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]