Payment

25 Blood Elf Hunter
When I first bought this game via digital downloads my payments went thru immediately. Now that I decide I can afford to pay for a month of play, my payment can take up to 3 days to go thru before I can play again. That is such bull!

I don't have this issue on any other game server I buy into ...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
It's for fraud protection, it all depends on your bank. Also this is not the forums for this.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
It "can".

But I've never had a subscription payment take more than a few minutes.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
When I first bought this game via digital downloads my payments went thru immediately. Now that I decide I can afford to pay for a month of play, my payment can take up to 3 days to go thru before I can play again. That is such bull!

I don't have this issue on any other game server I buy into ...

You wouldn't be complaining if you got your identity stolen.
Reply Quote
75 Orc Hunter
My subscription payments on my debit card go through immediately but it takes a day for my full forum access to be restored if the sub had lapsed.

Do you live in the US? Have you changed cards/banks recently?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It "can".

But I've never had a subscription payment take more than a few minutes.

That's been my experience as well.

Just like Name Changes "can" take your character off line for a week, but when I have name changed, I was able to log in about an hour later.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]