Problems in Instances

90 Pandaren Warrior
My first problem I dont believe is a bug, but is something Id like to see reverted, so Ill post that here too. If it is a bug then hey two birds with one stone. :D
  • Cannot enter instance while encounter is in progress. I wait a decent ammount of time to get into an instance and lately when I finally get a group they have pulled a boss while waiting for their group to fill. This results in me being locked out untill the boss is dead (sometimes this is the last boss). However if I leave the group I get the 30min deserter debuff and my kick timer goes up, penalizing me. I have also noticed that when I am finally able to join the group that I am no longer teleported to their location and must run to them (only a problem in pugs of course, since they tend not to wait for you.
  • Various Shadopan Monastery problems ranging from bugged and evading trash mobs (specifically the 4 pandas as you step outside after the first boss bug the most), to the group being in combat for the length of 2-3 full bosses (possibly as a result of bugged mobs we are not seeing, archers? Im not sure), and lastly the small mobs on the Sha not being tauntable and sometimes the Sha himself
  • Also in various instances during eating/drinking my character will randomly stand up, wasting the food. Ive tried to pay attention to when this is happening, but I dont see anything consistent (IE: entering combat, getting buffs or a specific heal, etc)
  • Ill come back and post in this thread if I run into any more quirks in other heroics as I plow through them tonight. :)
    Reply Quote
    90 Dwarf Hunter
    Instance encounters have locked entry for a very long time now.
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Warrior
    12/06/2012 02:34 AMPosted by Rankin
    Instance encounters have locked entry for a very long time now.

I never experienced it outside a raid until 5.1.
    Reply Quote
    64 Tauren Death Knight
    Just because you've never experienced it, doesn't mean it hasn't been this way for a very long time.
    (which it has)
    Reply Quote
    90 Pandaren Warrior
    Just because you've never experienced it, doesn't mean it hasn't been this way for a very long time.
    (which it has)

Then it wasnt consistent, which is why I posted here. Hundreds of heroics across multiple characters and so many times I've been teleported in during a boss fight. I dont know for sure if it's intended or not. Coupled with the no longer teleporting to your group it's both inconvinient for myself and the group using the feature. (IE: someone pulls the boss when youre down a healer, and the healer appears during the fight saving a wipe, etc).
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warrior
    The always in combat bug from any trash mob that you don't kill is a real problem as you can't loot the final boss unless some one dies in your group to get out of combat. Hunters' FD works, but if you don't have a hunter in your group too bad, and not everyone is willing to go back to check and see what was pulled and kill it. You can't eat buff food or get a res unless it's a combat res, a real problem for groups without a combat res class. This has been a problem since MoP launched, I think it is under reported or Blizz thinks we should just hope the 5 man random can go back and kill trash to solve the issue. It is the only instance where one can be in combat for (pretty much) the entire run and not loot the last boss.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]