From your friendly Sister-Realm, VeCo

90 Goblin Mage
Hello, if you are completely satisified with CRZ and the amount of RPWPvP on your server, read no further this isn't for you.

However; if you're an RPer, who loves to partake in WPvP AND does not like what CRZ has done the game? Look no further! Venture Co is a realm bristling with Roleplay and world PvP Events. Ranging from guilds such as Blacktooth Grin(H), Knights of Dusk(A), Guardians of Light(A), Dark Clan of Fenris(H), Divine Vengeance(A), and my personal new favorite: Gerudo Cartel(H)!

I've heard rumors of how certain zones are now way overpopulated, and that the spawn rate of resource nodes are justified by the increased population by CRZ. I think on this and can only say (having not witnessed CRZ first hand) that this is inconceivable. I can't imagine an 'overpopulated' realm.

So I say to you, friends of the RPPvP community, if you wish to escape the CRZ mechanic, come to The Venture Co Server. A CRZ RPPvP server. :)

Good hunting!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
VeCo has shrunk considerably in the past couple of years and we've gotten a huge number of their transfers/guilds as the largest RP-PVP server. My guess is people remaining on VeCo would like their population back.
Edited by Shozen on 12/6/2012 7:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
57 Night Elf Priest
12/06/2012 07:05 AMPosted by Shozen
VeCo has shrunk considerably in the past couple of years and we've gotten a huge number of their transfers/guilds as the largest RP-PVP server. My guess is people remaining on VeCo would like their population back.

Pretty much, I sailed into Emerald Dream about a week prior to PM coming and have been enjoying it since. Venture Company fell on hard times and I wish the old girl best of luck.

I know people hate poaching threads so lets try to keep this one from boiling over.
Reply Quote
12/06/2012 07:40 AMPosted by Solveign

Pretty much, I sailed into Emerald Dream about a week prior to PM coming and have been enjoying it since. Venture Company fell on hard times and I wish the old girl best of luck.

I know people hate poaching threads so lets try to keep this one from boiling over.

Emerald Dream boil a topic over? Pffffft, nevah
Reply Quote
57 Night Elf Priest
12/06/2012 07:44 AMPosted by Bee
Emerald Dream boil a topic over? Pffffft, nevah

Almost had me fooled. Anyways, Koumeh I know you have the best intentions of trying to keep things from sinking, but I doubt you'll have much success with this.

Honestly, the CRZ doesn't seem to bother anyone on ED, because the server's own population always seems to maxed out in every zone; I hardly see players from other servers, on the occasion I've been in SMC when ally lightninghoof? guilds have blown it up, about it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/06/2012 07:05 AMPosted by Shozen
My guess is people remaining on VeCo would like their population back.

I used to love VeCo, but it died slowly and painfully like a sick animal, which is why there was such a huge mass exodus. I still keep an eye on my old server, and trust me, it is not "bristling" with RP and WPVP. Those guilds he listed could not hold a tiny flame to even the small guilds on ED.

Lore, stop trying to poach from ED. If VeCo is what you say it is, then you wouldn't need to poach.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
...but it died slowly and painfully like a sick animal,...

Aww, you poor miserable critter, c'mere and let me put you out of my misery.

((/grumbles about druids and their unfair "oh I have to go now" ability to drop combat and disappear...so many lost HK's...so many.../cry!))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I came here because the Thundercats are now here. Oh wait... No.. That's not right...

I came here from VeCo because as Araane said.. Veco died. When VeCo went down, it went down hard, and thats why people left.

BTW, We are the older of the sisters of the RP-PvP servers, and more alive than the others could wish for.

We are like the sister who is older but never had any kids so we are still kicking it in the nightclubs, while VeCo is the lazy, boring sister that adores the older sister's lifestyle, but could never fit in with all the excitement.

;)

EDIT:

I've heard rumors of how certain zones are now way overpopulated, and that the spawn rate of resource nodes are justified by the increased population by CRZ.

I farm and find Trillium and Golden Lotus just fine.
Edited by Delilàh on 12/6/2012 9:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
I guess The Venture Co. (and Ravenholdt) are not CRZ (only RP-PvP realms on their respective battlegroup). You can invite people over, but we're not merged with other realms. Based on the CRZ-hate on the general forums, I guess that can be a hook to attract those types of players.

I actually moved back to Veco BECAUSE I figured CRZ would solve WPvP activity. Oops. We got hosed. Pity too that the initial MoP activity has quieted down already.

So, I guess OP is looking to attract those that hate CRZ to boost overall realm strength of Veco. Not sure he'll have any success on that count.
Reply Quote
OMG!!!! You came to another server to tell people that your server is better. DIE die DIE die LOL LOL LOL, I thought this is how we are supposed to treat people like you ;)

I am Veco born and breed. I wish her the best of luck, but, um I don't see it happening.

I would love to see a merger of ED and Veco. That would be awesome .

-Psycho
Edited by Psychostorm on 12/6/2012 11:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
12/06/2012 03:53 AMPosted by Koumeh
Hello, if you are completely satisified with CRZ and the amount of RPWPvP on your server, read no further this isn't for you.

I love how this first line would have eliminated all replies thus far, but no one seems to have read it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
12/06/2012 11:38 AMPosted by Kotake

I love how this first line would have eliminated all replies thus far, but no one seems to have read it.

Wait. You actually thought that The Emerad Dream Team (Our cheer squad) Would actually let you post this turd of a post onto out forums without being trolled or picked apart?

Naive much?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/06/2012 11:38 AMPosted by Kotake

Get. Out. Now.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I guess The Venture Co. (and Ravenholdt) are not CRZ (only RP-PvP realms on their respective battlegroup). You can invite people over, but we're not merged with other realms. Based on the CRZ-hate on the general forums, I guess that can be a hook to attract those types of players.

I actually moved back to Veco BECAUSE I figured CRZ would solve WPvP activity. Oops. We got hosed. Pity too that the initial MoP activity has quieted down already.

So, I guess OP is looking to attract those that hate CRZ to boost overall realm strength of Veco. Not sure he'll have any success on that count.

Get. Out. Now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
12/06/2012 12:07 PMPosted by Delilàh

Wait. You actually thought that The Emerad Dream Team (Our cheer squad) Would actually let you post this turd of a post onto out forums without being trolled or picked apart?

Naive much?

The Emerad (sic) Dream Team wasn't particularly successful in trolling/picking apart the post. Perhaps The Emerad (sic) Dream Dream Team would be better at it.

*waits for professional posters to make it mildly entertaining*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
12/06/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Delilàh
We are like the sister who is older but never had any kids so we are still kicking it in the nightclubs, while VeCo is the lazy, boring sister that adores the older sister's lifestyle, but could never fit in with all the excitement.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior

So, that makes you Spinsters?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

So, that makes you Spinsters?

I mean, we work out, but VeCo can't keep up to our pace..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]