We dont have a full time ret, and we are looking for someone with Prot experience for those 3 tank fights, and occasional absences. Sound like you have the right experience along witht he right spec mix we are looking for. Below is our standard response so you know what we are looking for specifically.. I hope it matches what you are looking for.
Blood Sweat & Tiers ( 16/16 Normal, 4/16 HM ) is an established 25 man guild that was built by veteran progression raiders who were unhappy with what they were giving up in terms of guild culture in order to down content. We all believed that a guild could be progressive and STILL maintain a professional, mature teamwork oriented atmosphere. The officers and most of the guild are older, working professionals who want to have a focused raid environment coupled with a rich guild environment, all in a three day raid week.
We succeeded in our short term goals for Cataclysm; we built the guild at the end of Firelands, and ended Dragon Soul with Deathwing killed at 15%, all while improving our roster with an eye towards Mists of Pandaria. Now we are close to meeting our goals for Mists of Pandaria, but we are short a few exceptional players to enable us to raise the bar and push even more progression in our limited schedule. Exceptional raiders looking for a chance at an active role in the shared success of our endeavors are encouraged to apply.
Blood Sweat & Tiers is a guild for experienced raiders committed to downing all content in a Tier while it is relevant, including the Meta Achievement, we are looking people who feel just as strongly that missing those goals is NOT an option.. Blood Sweat and Tiers has all the prerequisites of a stable, long lasting guild:
* A track record of progression
* An energetic, committed, unified and experienced leadership team
* A clearly articulated vision for the guild
* A commitment to recruiting standards to support that vision
* A balanced approach to achieving short term goals without sacrificing the long term
What we are looking for:
* Accountability - we are looking for team players who admit their faults, drop the excuses and perform.
* Experience - we want to know you have the stamina for progression, and min/max to achieve goals
* Dedication - we are looking for 90+ percent attendance raiders.
* Situational Awareness - can you do your job without standing in the < insert flame, slime, etc here
* Reliability - good gaming system, good internet connection, etc
* Focus - Our raid schedule is 3 nights a week, yet we expect to clear all content competitively
* Forum Participation - This where we discuss strats, theory craft loot, and provide our Weekly Battle Plans, and Raid Reviews.
* Teamwork - you will spend a lot of time with this team
In return we offer:
* Adult raiding - Our average raider is over 30, there is no yelling, no berating, but we demand accountability without drama.
* Experience - Officers have experience leading guilds and raids since early BC, and have been playing since release.
* Consumebales - Flasks, feasts, enchants and guild repairs for all raiders in good standing
* Loot - We use Loot Council to distribute loot, and track it using EPGP addons
* Transparency - guild management is open about all guild business, guild membership is in charge of various aspects of guild maintenance.
Our Raid Schedule:
We have avoided Tuesdays due to patch problems, mod updates, etc.
* Thursday, 6:00pm - 9:30pm PST
* Sunday, 6:00pm - 9:30pm PST
* Monday, 6:00pm - 9:30pm PST
All times are server/pacific time, although the server is physically in Chicago for lower pings country wide
Please contact us at http://BloodSweatandTiers.com
You can contact us also via email or RealID at BSaTrecruiter@gmail.com
We look forward to meeting you