492 Ret/Prot Pally LF Raid

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi, I'll cut right to the chase. I'm a 492 Ret/Prot Pally looking for a new raiding guild. I'm an old school player who's been around since vanilla and I have raided then and every expansion since.

I'm just putting myself out there to see what I can get. I know my current progression is a bit behind but there are various reason for that. Anyway here's what I'm looking for:

10 or 25 man doesn't matter.
I currently am Horde: Would prefer Alliance but doesn't matter too much.
Time frames are fairly flexible: Ideal times would be Tues-Thurs-Sunday-Monday 7 - 11 CST or something close.

Look forward to your responses. Thanks.

**Edit- Bumping this as I ran into some issues before the holidays and couldn't play much. Still looking for a good raiding guild. Weds are going to be tough to make for awhile. so Mondays Tuesdays Thursdays and/or Sundays are definately ideal times.
Edited by Naritan on 1/2/2013 6:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
A Roman soldier who had fulfilled his duty would retire, but those who came back, and served a general in positions of honor, were called Evocati. As they had retired, but still desired to continue in their way of life, so do we. Evocati is a place for former Hardcore raiders to push heroic content in an atmosphere more tolerant of a real life.

It is NOT a casual guild.

This is a refuge for exceptional players who still min/max their toons, research fights, and desire to progress through the roughest content blizzard can throw our way. The majority of our roster consists of top-100 guild raiders that can't raid 30+ hours/week anymore. While there are ranks in Evocati, there are not clearly defined officer positions or castes. Here, you are either a Raider, or you are not.

Everyone participates in preparing for raid by offering ideas for strats, materials for feasts, and everyone plays like a champion. As a raider you can expect respect from your teammates, because they will trust you to do the right thing and perform at the maximum potential for your class and spec. You will also hear the unadulterated truth about your performance. If you are not hacking it, you will be told, and be expected to fix it, or you will not raid.

Progression: 1/6 H-MSV 3/6 HoF

RAID SCHEDULE: Tuesday and Thursday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

Currently recruiting all exceptional players! We run a small roster (30-31). We are not recruiting for the bench.

High need: Ranged and a MT

Tank:
Non-Pally tank-Warrior preferred-(Must have extensive experience)

Ranged:
Warlock
S-Priest
Hunter
Boomkin
Ele-Sham

Melee:
F-Warr
Feral
R-Pally

So if Evocati sounds like what you have been looking for, and if you think you have what it takes to be one of us, feel free to open a dialogue with a Raider (Zip#1398) or fill out an application.

Loot: EPGP

Server: PvE-Zul'Jin (15-20 U.S.) 1 Horde/.6 Alliance. Pop=High

Apply at evocati.enjin.com/recruitment
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey Naritan,

We dont have a full time ret, and we are looking for someone with Prot experience for those 3 tank fights, and occasional absences. Sound like you have the right experience along witht he right spec mix we are looking for. Below is our standard response so you know what we are looking for specifically.. I hope it matches what you are looking for.

Blood Sweat & Tiers ( 16/16 Normal, 4/16 HM ) is an established 25 man guild that was built by veteran progression raiders who were unhappy with what they were giving up in terms of guild culture in order to down content. We all believed that a guild could be progressive and STILL maintain a professional, mature teamwork oriented atmosphere. The officers and most of the guild are older, working professionals who want to have a focused raid environment coupled with a rich guild environment, all in a three day raid week.

We succeeded in our short term goals for Cataclysm; we built the guild at the end of Firelands, and ended Dragon Soul with Deathwing killed at 15%, all while improving our roster with an eye towards Mists of Pandaria. Now we are close to meeting our goals for Mists of Pandaria, but we are short a few exceptional players to enable us to raise the bar and push even more progression in our limited schedule. Exceptional raiders looking for a chance at an active role in the shared success of our endeavors are encouraged to apply.

Blood Sweat & Tiers is a guild for experienced raiders committed to downing all content in a Tier while it is relevant, including the Meta Achievement, we are looking people who feel just as strongly that missing those goals is NOT an option.. Blood Sweat and Tiers has all the prerequisites of a stable, long lasting guild:

* A track record of progression
* An energetic, committed, unified and experienced leadership team
* A clearly articulated vision for the guild
* A commitment to recruiting standards to support that vision
* A balanced approach to achieving short term goals without sacrificing the long term

What we are looking for:

* Accountability - we are looking for team players who admit their faults, drop the excuses and perform.
* Experience - we want to know you have the stamina for progression, and min/max to achieve goals
* Dedication - we are looking for 90+ percent attendance raiders.
* Situational Awareness - can you do your job without standing in the < insert flame, slime, etc here
* Reliability - good gaming system, good internet connection, etc
* Focus - Our raid schedule is 3 nights a week, yet we expect to clear all content competitively
* Forum Participation - This where we discuss strats, theory craft loot, and provide our Weekly Battle Plans, and Raid Reviews.
* Teamwork - you will spend a lot of time with this team

In return we offer:

* Adult raiding - Our average raider is over 30, there is no yelling, no berating, but we demand accountability without drama.
* Experience - Officers have experience leading guilds and raids since early BC, and have been playing since release.
* Consumebales - Flasks, feasts, enchants and guild repairs for all raiders in good standing
* Loot - We use Loot Council to distribute loot, and track it using EPGP addons
* Transparency - guild management is open about all guild business, guild membership is in charge of various aspects of guild maintenance.

Our Raid Schedule:
We have avoided Tuesdays due to patch problems, mod updates, etc.

* Thursday, 6:00pm - 9:30pm PST
* Sunday, 6:00pm - 9:30pm PST
* Monday, 6:00pm - 9:30pm PST

All times are server/pacific time, although the server is physically in Chicago for lower pings country wide

Please contact us at http://BloodSweatandTiers.com

You can contact us also via email or RealID at BSaTrecruiter@gmail.com

We look forward to meeting you
Reply Quote
Average Joes is a 25 man raiding guild on the horde side of the server Bleeding Hollow (US). We are looking for a few players to complete our core progression group. We are currently 12/16 overall. we are looking for to fill a few core positions for our 25 man group.

When we raid:-Our current raid schedule is Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-10:30pm EST

What we have to offer:-Average Joes provides a raid environment that stresses the importance of group work. It takes all 25 players to pay attention and focus, and do their part to downing each and every boss. We take pride in what we do, and we do it effectively.

What we expect:-We expect that you are joining this guild with a want to raid. We should not have to beg you for something to be done. We expect that you will have vent installed, along with a working microphone so that you can be a part of the group effort. Knowing your class is also expected of you, having the proper gems and enchants on your gear so that you can perform to the highest of your potential. You should be online ready to accept your raid invite 15 minutes prior to raid as well as be outside the raid instance.

No written app process, We do vent apps. Come chat with us. You can contact me ingame or add me to your realid. Silence@neo.rr.com
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hi naritan, we are 10m Home Brew of Kel'Thuzad. 4/6H, 1/6H, 4/4 We are currently in need of 1 very good plate dps for core SPOT (not bench). Tues/Wed/Thurs 6:30-10 CST
plz add me Voltrannus#1512
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
[H] Sympathy of Turalyon (PvE)

Sympathy was established in April 2012 when we moved horde from our former alliance counterpart (Apathy) to get the attention of better players. Unfortunately, we got off to a rocky start with the new 25M and are in dire need of exceptional players. Our 2 10 mans have been established for quite some time and our 25M is going through its filtering stage currently so we'll be ready to push harder through the next tier with more competent and skilled raiders. Raid spots are competitive so don't think you'll pass trial and get to be lazy. We want to keep raising the bar and pushing harder.

We currently need any and all amazing DPS who don't stand in !@#$ and follow directions!

25M Raid Schedule:
8-11 EST Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday and sometimes Monday (optional 10s).

10s currently not recruiting but always considering exceptional apps.

Websites of Interest:
- http://sympathy.rancidracing.com/
- http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Sympathy
- http://www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/Turalyon/Sympathy

Please apply online so me and my officers can look over it as we get a chance. I've been really busy lately and hunting me down online before raid times is almost impossible.

If you need to get in contact with me, add my battletag: Sieara#1968 or email me: nintendobratkat@yahoo.com since my phone gets my emails.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
This is the bare bones of what we do - for more info feel free to contact me :)

Relentless - Horde
Server - Undermine (PvE, EST time zone)
Raids: Casual 10 man

Our 10 man team is 6/6N MV, 1/6H MV and 3/6N HoF as of 12/3/12. We are recruiting for our 2nd 10 man team.

Raid schedule:
Tuesday, Weds, Thurs - 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST
Sunday (optional) cleanup at the same time

Current Needs:
Warrior - DPS/Prot OS
Pally - Tank/DPS
Warlock
Monk - DPS and Heals
DK - Tank and DPS
Rogue
Hunter
Druid - Boomkin
Shaman - Enhancement

All skilled players of any spec/class will be considered.

Lots of more info - please feel free to add me to real ID: Shar#1320
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
15/16N 1/6HM

Hi! We have 1-2 opening for the following...
TANK OPENING - Prot Pal or Prot War
DPS OPENING - Boomkin
*REQ 485+ ILVL
Apply at http://advictorem.enjin.com/recruitment

A 485ilvl+ PROT PAL or PROT WAR that is vocal and has main tank experience. Someone who doesn't mind wiping on hard modes and can excersize some patience as we progress. Does research on min/maxing, putting themselves and the crew in a better spot/chance of success. A good theorycrafter and strategist.

Ad Victorém is a 18+ mature hardcore raiding guild with the aim of becoming a top world guild. We will occassionally raid a day or two on weekends if progression calls for it. We formed up about a month ago, and have already seen great progression in that short time span. Our goal is to keep progressing and improving, and to push for world ranks and server firsts. If this appeals to you... and you want to get in on the ground level of a good crew instead of joining an already formed clique... look no further.

We're WoW nerds, and we like to spend our time figuring out raid bosses and kicking some dragon butt. The purples are an added bonus! We try to promote a mature friendly environment with a no tolerance for slackers/lazy raiders or obnoxious nerd raging twelve year olds. This is one of the biggest things. Slackers will get shown the door ASAP.

We expect a certain amount of excellency and intelligence from our raiders. All core members need to be prepared for raiding in the form of consumables, knowledge of their role/mechanics of the upcoming fight *this means watching several videos from different perspects and seeing exactly what to do as your assigned role*, and patience. If you can't stand wiping many times on heroic mode bosses this guild is not for you.

Raid Times are M,T,W,Thr 8-12 EST, and we will add weekend days to push certain fights, etc if needed and the crew wants to raid more that week.

For further information, or to discuss applying/joining, please contact Arkmaru, Busser, Bîshop in game or Daestrom#1108 on battletag.
Edited by Arkmaru on 12/6/2012 10:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Severity Gaming @ US-Kel'Thuzad
    Website: http://www.severitygaming.com]www.severitygaming.com
    Voice Server: Ventrilo by Darkstar LLC

Description
      Possessing leadership with a combined total of over 15 years of successful MMO management, Severity Gaming hopes to provide paramount play to those who fit its requirements. SG-WoW is part of a multi-game community of casual, semi-elitist, and elitist players. Each game title we have a stake in has both an official "Severity Gaming" team and a general community associated with it. Our communities are structured to provide gamers with well-maintained web services and a constructive environment to help facilitate unique and enjoyable gaming experiences.

25m Raiding | Tues, Weds, Thurs (6-10pm MST) | Loot Council
      Contact: Delacour (Delacour#1483), Zendrix (Zendrix#1392), Hemsky (MasterChef#1545)
      Application: http://www.severitygaming.com/mop

Note: Flasks, Food, Repairs and Potions are provided
    Current Progression Status (Last Updated: 12/6)
      T14 Normal: 13/16 (11/16 25m Strict)

T13 Heroic: 8/8 (25m Strict)
      T13 Normal: 8/8 (25m Strict)

Classes of Interest - 470ilvl+ Only
      Death Knight: DPS - Med
      Druid: Balance - Low, Resto - Med
      Hunter: Med
      Mage: Low
      Monk: Wind/Mist - High
      Paladin: Holy - Low, Ret - High
      Priest: Shadow - Med, Disc/Holy - Low
      Rogue: High
      Shaman: Ele - High, Resto - High
      Warlock: Med
      Warrior: DPS - Med
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hey Naritan,

Vox Radix is a semi-hardcore, 25 man raiding guild, running 3 nights per week (7-11 MST Tues-Thurs), currently at 6/16 H for Tier 14.

We have been around since early Vanilla and have maintained a high level of play throughout our raiding existence, earning nearly all server first kills.

We are interested in adding any raiders that are looking for a guild and not just a raid group, though we do expect a high level of effort to be put forth in preparation, execution, attendance, and consistency from all our raiders.

If you are interested feel free to contact myself or any officer in game or at our website voxradix.guildzilla.com

For more additional info check out our recruitment thread http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6294789911

Best of Luck with your guild search!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hey there Naritan!

<Dark Scion> Is a 10 man Horde progression raiding guild located on the Quel'Dorei Server recruiting a tank for our core team!

Progression: 6/6 Normal Vaults w/ Heroic Gaurds to 20% before HoF launched and 4/6 Normal Heart of Fear.
Raid Schedual: Tues,Wed,Sunday @ 9:30-12:30 EST.
Site: www.Darkscion.guildlaunch.com

You can contact me in game via battletag: Zykenwolf#1890 or RealID: Dark.for.fear.of.failure@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Yo Naritan,

<Pugs not Drugs> is 3/6H 15/16 and is looking for good players to round out our core. I am not sure what you would rather raid as but we can make room for either a tank or ret.

We raid 2 days out of tue/thu from 6CST-10CST.

We are a group of friends from WOTLK and we just like to have fun and down bosses.

If this is something you might be interested in add me @ mike.kuenzel@gmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
We would love to have you. We're currently at 7/16H of Tier 14 and are looking to progress quickly. We completed 8/8H of Tier 13 back in March and are currently putting a lot of time and effort into Will of the Emperor and Garalon. Please add my Real ID or BattleTag so we can discuss things further: Nyoki@email.com or Eva#1358. Look forward to hearing from you!
<Dysfunction> of Kel'Thuzad is recruiting competent raiders for Heroic 25 man raiding.

Guild summary
    Semi-hardcore 25 man raiding guild.
    !DKP loot system.
    Guild level 25

Progression
    Tier 14: 7/16 - 25 Heroic
    Tier 13: 8/8 - 25 Heroic
    Tier 12: 7/7 - 25 Heroic
    Tier 11: 13/13 - 25 Heroic

Raid times
    Sunday - Wednesday from 8:30pm to 12am CST

About Kel'Thuzad (PVP)
    Kel'Thuzad is one of the original 43 PvP servers that were opened upon the release of World of Warcraft, and is named after the lich Kel'Thuzad. The server runs at Mountain Standard Time.

KT usually goes between "Full" and "High" status and is extremely active. The realm has a player base intensely active in both PVE and PVP play and currently has an Alliance to Horde ratio of approximately 6 to 1. It is also one of the few alliance servers with multiple 25 man opportunities, seemingly not being hit by the 10 man exodus quite as hard. Ranked #1 for Population of PVP Alliance Servers

Requirements
    Quality heroic raid experience while content was current and an outstanding understanding of your class and specialization. There is an expectance of proper gemming and enchanting with current World of Log parses.

We're currently recruiting for Mists of Pandaria. We're always looking to increase our ranks with veteran and skilled players. Therefore, even if your class or spec isn't listed on our website, feel free to apply!

How to apply
    BattleTag: Eva#1358
    Real ID: Nyoki@email.com
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hello,

We would love to speak with you and see if we are a good fit for one another at Realid: meganin1987@yahoo.com

*We are 2/6H and 3/6N w/5% wipes on Wind Lord

SPAM BELOW!

<Livid> (lv25) was formed by 6 members and officers of a US 367 guild late in the cataclysm expansion. We founded <Livid> because we felt as though our old guild was becoming too casual and we were looking to maintain and expand upon our hardcore raiding beliefs. We are proud to have obtained 3 Server-Firsts during MoP Launch and wish to continue pushing raiding progression throughout this expansion.
Weekly Guild Activities: Each week we have an Alt raid on Saturdays at normal raid time. We also have a Rated Battleground group that runs earlier in the day on Saturday. We have several inter-guild 2s, 3s, and 5s teams as well that go at various times. If you are a talented PVPer or enjoy raiding on an alt, we have activities for you! We also do challenge modes on Friday evenings when there is enough interest by guildees.

About us: We offer a mature raiding environment, with officers that have plenty of real life and in game leadership experience. We believe in pushing players to be the best they possibly can be without demoralizing them or putting them down. Min/Maxing is not an option for <Livid> players, but rather a norm. Attendance to raids is mandatory and non-negotiable. We use mumble exclusively because of the small benefit it provides in real world speech lag (it’s faster than Ventrilo).
Raid Schedule: Tue/Wed/Thur. Raid Times are: 6:00 Server – 9:00 Server. With invites going out at 5:45 Server (server is on Pacific Time).
Our Raid Times in Other Time Zones:
7-10pm MST
8-11pm CST
9-Midnight EST

Our Server: Velen is a medium population PVE server with slightly more Alliance than horde (60/40). The economy is strong and AH prices are quite reasonable. Velen is in the New York Datacenter.
Loot System: Loot Council with each raider getting a vote on who gets loot. The GMs make final decisions should there be a tie vote.This system has been a drama free loot system thus far.
Expectations of All Raiders: Must have an exceptional understanding of your class and spec. Flawless raid attendance; raiding must be a top priority for you. We expect correct gemming, glyphing, speccing and reforging as well as the proper addons to manage your DPS/HPS/Uptimes, etc. We also require that your main raiding toon have leveled professions that are non- gathering professions. Pre-potting is expected on any boss encounter. Lastly, we require you have a stable internet connection and a computer capable of easily running World of Warcraft. We are an 18+ guild, prefer 25+. We do not allow trolling in trade chat or on the realm forums of any kind.

What we Provide to Raiders: Feasts are Free (You MUST level cooking in your main area pre-5.1 patch drop) Guild Repairs are provided and we provide potions and flasks when we can. We also provide all Enchants and have ALL MOP Enchants unlocked. Extra guild bank funds are used to purchase BOE weapons for raiders. Anything we can do with guild bank funds to improve our raid team is done.

How To Apply:
If you would like to ask any questions or want any more information, please do not hesitate to contact our lead recruitment officer and co-GM, Paticakes, in Game- Real Id: MeganIn1987@yahoo.com or MoP Beta/Diablo Battletag: Paticakes#1823
Please visit our website and click on “Raid Application” at the top to fill out an application.
Guild Website (for info and to Apply!): www.lividgamers.enjin.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Hola, we are decently close to your schedule.

Friend Zone (25 Man Guild) is recruiting your class for a core raiding spot.

Progression: 3/6 Heroic Vaults, 6/6 Normal Heart Of Fear, 4/4 ToES
Server: Darkspear, Alliance
Raid Schedule: Tuesday-Thursday 7:30PM-11PM MT (6:30PM-10PM PST, 9:30PM-1AM EST) Optional 10 man over the weekend for more progression.

Contact: Vitaminwater: Battletag, Vitaminwater#1922 or myself Spens#1678
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hello I am hoping too get you into Velkyn Sol on Hyjal, Raid Team Sonic Death Bacon. We are a solid guild that has been around since Karazhan with numerous server firsts and world top 100 kills under our belt. We raid 7-10 pst (9-12cst) Tues-Thurs. Reasons you will want too join us: Stability: we have been around since kara and we are mostly mature raiders who have spent too much time and money on this game too give it up, secondly we are a guild that fosters an atmosphere of self improvement and excellence. If that sounds good to you please contact me sequestus@hotmail.ca
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
REAL TALK
Server: Kil'Jaeden (PvP)
Recruit Contact: Donz Zabuzel Xilion Picknflick
Real Id: calcabibi@gmail.com
Raid Times: Tues,Wed,Thurs 7-11 pst

If none of the officers are on you can also contact me or through RealID (Boltee#1332)

PROGRESSION: WoW Progress (US 100, World 316)
Mogu'shan Vaults: 5/6 Heroic

Heart of Fear: 6/6 Normal

Terrace of Endless Springs 4/4 Normal

RECRUITMENT:

Always seeking exceptional applicants of every class, we would love to hear from you regardless of what class you play.

Currently Recruiting:
Balance Druid

Retribution Paladin

Elemental/Enhancement Shaman

what YOU need:
*Desire to push the hardest content.
* Exceptional knowledge of class and boss mechanics
* Exceptional situational awareness (MOVE OUT OF !@#$ AND PRESS %^-*)
* Responsibility (The ability to take blame for your own mistakes and fix them)
* Able to take criticism.
* 90% attendance.

what WE offer:
* Tight roster of dedicated players who show up to raids prepared and ready to progress
* A fun raid environment that's fairly laid back while still pushing heroic content.
* A mature, stable and welcoming guild. No one under 18yrs of age
* A fair loot council that awards gear based on attendance and performance
* An active group of players who sign on for more then just scheduled raids
* Competitive progression with an extremely light raid schedule
* A focused and efficient raid environment

about REAL TALK
Real Talk is a mature 25man endgame raiding guild on the Kil'Jaeden server. We look for players with the skill and desire to push only the hardest of content. We are seeking individuals who are not only competent and competitive, but dependable above all else in the long term. We want people to augment our already stellar roster. Real Talk is looking for self motivated players that continuously strive to better their play, while being able to put the guild first before their own needs. Simply put, we are searching for the best of the best. We are not looking for players who log on for raids and log off soon thereafter.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
free bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
TLDR: If you do decide to go with a guild that is a little more laid back (10.5 hours a week), but still want to do progression (5/16h - Rank #100), and want a good environment (Fantasy football competitions (gold for prizes), mount raffles, fishing derbies, March Madness competitions and always has a server full of people in mumble) in a well established guild that will not fall apart (same officer core since 2007) then please check us out. Our average age of our raiders is ~25, with most of our players having full-time jobs, or are currently full-time graduate students. Oh, and BTW we constantly have people running BGs, arenas, etc. My spam is below for a little bit more detailed info.

We are looking for a couple extra players for our main 25m raid group and after looking at some of your character information I think you could be a good fit. If a well established, fun progression guild is what you are looking for please add me on realid/battletag at secondarydominance@yahoo.com. Our spam is below for more info. Have an awesome day!

Guild: Shadows and Dust (est. in 2007) Horde.
Realm: Mal'Ganis (PvP) [NY Data Center]
Progress: 4/6 Heroic MV, 1/6 Heroic HoF, and 4/4 ToES - US 100 - World 303 for 25m (as of Nov. 30)
Raid Times: ET 8-11:30 (PT 5-8:30; MT 6-9:30; and CT/Server 7-10:30)
Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
In Game Contact Person(s): Psych#1171
Original Recruitment Thread: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6893569957?page=1#0

Since SnD was formed in 2007 we have cleared every boss in the game on normal and heroic mode. Shadows and Dust is currently 4/6h MV, 1/6h HoF, and 4/4 ToES. SnD is the least time demanding 25m raiding guild on the server with only 10.5 hours of raiding per week, while still managing to compete with guilds raiding 15+ hours a week. Even though we only raid 10.5 hours a week we still ask that raiders be prepared to spend 1-2 hours a week during progression learning boss mechanics and how to min-max their character.
SnD runs daily heroics, challenge modes, and normal dungeons to help our players achieve all of their in-game goals. Our history in PvP (season 9 US #2 RBG team) and PvE has helped us climb to the top 15 guilds in the world for guild achievement points (As of Oct. 2012). SnD also has a well stocked guild bank supplying raiders weekly with 50% off AH price flasks, pots, gems, enchanting mats, and fully covered repairs. Outside of game, our guild participates in fantasy football competitions (gold for prizes), mount raffles, fishing derbies, March Madness competitions and always has a server full of people in mumble. If a fun, reputable, and active progression guild is what you are looking for please continue reading.

If you feel like this is you, please apply at SnD.wowstead.com, or direct further questions to Baptistre me on realID/battletag at Psych#1171 (Baptistre).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]