10 Man Raid Team
Raid time:
Mon/Tues/Thurs 730-1030Central.
8/16N

Add Justin95#1493 for more info!
Edited by Healadín on 12/8/2012 6:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Hello, I am one of the Co-raid leads from my guild 10 man. We are in need of an experienced tank atm, as we just dropped one who didn't take the game serious enough to show up on a regular basis. The server we are on is Azgalor, and we are alliance. Our raid times are basically what you requested, except for we don't raid sundays atm. Our other tank is a warrior, and we do not have another pally in the raid either. For single tank fights, it seems you would be good at dps, and this is a plus for us. Please send me a e-mail back if interested at stolenauto@hotmail.com, or feel free to add me, j.vogelsberger@hotmail.com. This is a permanent slot, and we do not interview for sidelines or backups.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
<Chosen> is a Heroic Mode raiding guild on the alliance side of Ner'zhul. We are focused on 25m progression and we are recruiting for Mists of Pandaria.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 6:00pm - 10:00pm Server Time (PST). We run a Loot Council system that rewards players based on attendance and performance in raids.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:
Mogu'Shan Vaults - 5/6 HM
Heart of Fear - 2/6 HM
Terrace of Endless Spring - 4/4 N

Exceptional players are encouraged to apply regardless of current recruitment needs!!!

What <Chosen> Brings to You:
• A raiding core that has been together for multiple years starting from the previous
expansion with players from multiple top 50 US guilds.
• An environment where performance is valued above all else.
• Like minded, progression oriented raiders.

What is Wanted from You:
• You should be, above all else, motivated to kill heroic bosses.
• Your attendance needs to be at least 90%. You will be an integral part of our raid group
and not recruited for the bench.
• Know your class. DPS: Always be able to put out the maximum amount of damage your
class/gear is capable of. Healers: If a fight calls for seven healers, be motivated to
attempt it with four or five.
• Quickly be able to understand new fight mechanics. This current tier of raiding introduces
mechanics that haven't been seen in previous tiers, your goal is to master them in the
least possible number of attempts.
• You must be able to receive constructive criticism. Everyone makes mistakes, what will
set you apart from other players is the ability to recognize a problem and be able to work
through it.

If you're interested in joining <Chosen> apply at www.chosennerzhul.com.
Also contact us through RL ID or battle tag:
Beastyn - Beastyn#1194
Aryxia - nikki_n23@hotmail.com or Aryxia#1523
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Hey bud, if you would like to MS Ret OS tank you would be exactly what we in <Bad Guys> are looking for. We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs 7-1030 central.

If you would like to discuss more hit me up in game.

Drumbo#1969

Thanks in advance,
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Shining Force

http://www.shiningforce.net
US - Mal'Ganis [Horde] - PVP

Raid Schedule: Tue, Wed, Thur

Raids Start @: 5:30PM PST / 7:30 CST / 8:30PM EST
Raids End @: 9:00PM PST / 11:00 CST / 12:00PM EST

Current Progress:

End of Cata:

8/8 25man Heroic Dragon Soul
US#31 25m 3days
US#112 25m

Current:

4/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults
1/6 Heroic Heart of Fear
4/4 Terrace of Endless Spring
US#22 25m 3days
US#82 25m

You can see our most up to date progress and kill videos on Wow Progress:
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Shining+Force

Recruitment is currently open to:

Death Knight, Warrior, Paladin (DPS) [High]
Warlock [High]
Any class (Exceptional DPS) [High]

About Shining Force:

Established in 1998, with roots in gaming dating back even further, SF has made its mark on many games of various genres. Throughout our diverse history, a few defining traits have emerged which have since been held dear to the hearts of our leadership and members. As you'll read on our main splash page, we live by a code of loyalty and honor. However clichéd this may sound, these traits along with our higher than average guild age, have resulted in our always being amongst the small circle of the most respected guilds and clans in each game we play. We established our World of Warcraft chapter early during the beta and have been killing huge dragons and other nefarious creatures ever since. We strive to challenge ourselves as a guild by progressing through the newest tier of raid content. As a result, we are always in search of exceptional players who are looking for not just another WoW guild, but a multi-gaming guild with a rich and expansive history that they can be a part of and contribute to for several years to come.

An Ideal Applicant:

Meets minimum gear requirements for current progression content.
Has the desire to raid consistently and progress through current content.
Understands that attendance and commitment are two key factors to successful progression.
Has a long history of raid experience under his/her belt.
Actively communicates when needed, knowing when to speak and when to not.
Researches and reviews personal performance and works to improve flaws in their game play.
Wants to raid and progress solely for the thrill of progression while understanding that loot is a mere bonus.

How to Apply:

Submit an application at http://www.shiningforce.net

Contact Us

If you have any questions, please send a tell or in-game mail to Eazycheeze, Afterthought, Ragnoth, Ebolaa, Yumi, or Fenixember. Feel free to contact Eazycheeze via Real ID at Eazycheeze#1810.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey there, my guild is currently looking for a tank. We are Carebear Snobs, a 10 man Horde guild on US-Balnazzar. We raid Tues, Thurs, Sunday from 7:30 to 11:30 CST. Our progression is 4/6 H Mogushan, 6/6 HoF, 4/4 Terrace. Let me know if you would be interested. My battletag is Hasatugi#1702
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
<Creeping Doom> is a six year old, 3 day a week raiding guild for mature-minded players who want to raid at the highest level possible. We are looking for dedicated players who are knowledgeable about both their class and game mechanics. Exceptional applicants are always considered. We will be pushing for server firsts. Currently we're 15/16 normal(elite killed w/ 2 attempts), and 2/16 on heroic (SG/feng). We are a 10man guild.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
(PST) 5:00-9:00 PM
(MST) 6:00-10:10 PM
(CST) 7:00-11:00 PM
(EST) 8:00-12:00 PM

Recruitment
Updated: 10/24/12
All class's and specs, but specifically:
  • 1 Healer (prefer holydin)
  • 1 Tank (any class)
  • Exceptional applicants are always considered

• You will be asked to present:

• World of Logs or other relevant evidence of your ability to preform
  • A speed test showing your connectivity
  • A nice and perky attitude

• Notes:

• Healers, you will be expected to provide input into healing strategies and required to perform as well as possible.

• Applicants that are interested in joining the guild can contact us through our website, Creepingdoom.com, or in game via real ID(EZGoregutz#1890). Thank you for your time and considering us as a viable candidate for your next guild.
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    Bumping for edited original post.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Druid
    Cwilliams9386@Hotmail.com We have a good spot avaliable for a offtank :D
    Reply Quote
    90 Goblin Shaman
    Hey Naritan,

Come join Retribution! We are a Horde 25M Raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis Server. We are a mature, progression

oriented semi-hardcore guild.

Add Xril to real id.
    real ID: schecten@hotmail.com
    BattleTag: Schecten#1186

We're currently looking for:

High Need: Windwalker Monk, Warlock, Balance Druid, Mage, Hunter
    Medium Need: All Other DPS
    Low Need:

We will ALWAYS look for a reliable and good player though,
    regardless of our recruitment needs. So hit us up with an app on our
    website!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-

Recruitment Thread:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6522913758

Guild Website:
    www.RetributionKM.com

Current Progression:
    Mogu'Shan Vaults: 5/6
    Heart of Fear: 1/6

Raid Times:
    Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 8:00PM-11:00PM CST

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    To the top!
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    bump
    Reply Quote
    100 Blood Elf Paladin
    Pro
    16/16 10 man
    1/6 H 10 MSV
    25 Elite protectors

Recruiting for 25's.

Short and sweet:
    Horde, Shattered Halls.
    First guild on old server to have legendary rogue weapons
    First guild on old server to have firehawks.
    First old server (guild) kill of Galleon.
    25M raiding
    Leadership and raid leading is being handled by those with experience in 25 man as well as 10 man raiding and guild management.
    Raiding times: 7pm PST - 10pm PST (10pm EST - 1am EST)
    Raiding days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday
    GM: Juju

Currently looking at all applications and specs; all solid players that know their class and spec are under consideration.

Visit http://symbioticsh.guildportal.com OR
    Send a whisper to myself, Juju, , Wordemup, Lovepump, Myura, Zabuzza

Thanks for your time.
    Reply Quote
    90 Night Elf Druid
    Pals for life really needs a prot/ret paladin. We are very interested in you. Raid times are 7:30-10:15pm CST Tues/Thurs and 5:30-9:00 on Sundays. Check us out at thepalsforlife.com
    Reply Quote
    100 Draenei Mage
    Greetings. <Death Jesters> is looking for one exceptional player for a core 25-man raid spot. Current level of progression is 6/6 heroic MSV, 2/6 heroic HoF, and 4/4 normal Terrace. Over eight years established, we are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage, the #1 PvE realm in the US region, and we have a long history that includes many realm first kills. Our raid times are Mon - Thu from 10:00pm - 1:00am EST. Our raids are streamed online and viewed by thousands of people every night. Outside of main raid, we do RBGs, achievement and alt runs, arenas, and more. Approaching our 8th anniversary (and with the same GM since day one), we have never had attendance issues.

We pride ourselves on being a closely-bonded guild of mature, skilled players. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and are confident in your abilities as an endgame raider, you will find <Death Jesters> to be a perfect fit, and we encourage you to apply.

If you have any questions, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), Moonfaxx, Dreaz, or email djapps@gmail.com.

Our recruitment information can be found on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3
    Reply Quote
    100 Troll Priest
    I come from a guild that was 11/16H where i was the guild leader and raid leader. Due to some RL issues, i had to step down to 2 nights a week. I reformed <Limelight> and dont plan in being far behind my previous 4-night a week progression.
    If you're interested in being in a guild that will eventually be downing multiple heroics in just a 2 night effort (Wed Thurs 730-11 CST) hit me up. I already have a complete group, i just need 1 more solid tank with a DPS OS and we're golden.

My battle tag is Hyph#1303
    Reply Quote
    100 Undead Priest
    Our raid times are 8:15-11pm PST Tues-Thurs. and we are currently 2/6(H)MV, 6/6 HoF, and 4/4 ToES.

We are currently recruiting dps for MoP 25 man raiding. We have a strong team and we would like to add a few more skilled players. We are looking for quality raiders who have solid experience with heroic fights and know how to get the most out of their class. We also occasionally run older content for achievements.

We review ALL EXCEPTIONAL applications, whether they fill our current needs or not. We believe that competition fosters success.

To get to our guild site and apply:

therapists.guildlaunch.com

If you have any questions, contact one of the following in game:

Terroarr (Terroarr#1146)
    Chuibacca
    Kalarr
    Shiftbane
    Unahornn
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    Bump
    Reply Quote
    90 Blood Elf Paladin
    bump
    Reply Quote
    100 Orc Monk
    Hey there, I am recruiting a Plate tank for TBT on Kargath(EST)

website is tbt-kargath.guildlaunch.com

Would like to chat with you in game rather than spam this with all our guild and raid info

add my battle tag Zarkashi#1351 or my Real ID Billjenkins9977@yahoo.com

we raid tues-thurs 8 to 11(EST) which would be right in your time frame.
    same progression as you 16/16 normal and 2/6 h MSV.

looking forward to talking to you
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]