Battle-Stones Question

90 Goblin Shaman
Has anyone goten a Flawless Battle-Stone or any type off of pet mobs below lvl 20. The reason i ask this, is so far ive looted 4 all from Panada areas (2 Humanoid, 1 Beast, 1 Aqua), but i have also been leveling pet teams from 1 to 25 the normal way (not using the Panada trainer exploit to level), and have yet to see one drop off of any pets in pre-MoP areas.

I know they are random drops, but if youve seen any drop anywhere other than MoP areas, please post here with mob and zone.

Pet Supply Sacks dont count. LOL
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have gotten one from the Oozelings in Northrend.
I know somebody who has gotten one off of the mobs in Org (level 1).

They have a higher chance to drop from higher levels but can drop from any mobs.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
i wanna know 'bout this "panda trainer exploit to level". please enlighten me.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
You have too many duplicate letters in your name for me to answer that question.

However, your guild name compels me.

Some people are able to spam battle trainer Nishi, but the Pandaren trainers themselves can be used to level 2-3 pets to level 25 per day.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
i have seen through your deception Mr. supposed mage and I thank you for the answer.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
You have too many duplicate letters in your name for me to answer that question. However, your guild name compels me

Lol, Crimson

Hows things been going in your neck of the woods lately.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
got a magic stone from an arcane eye in deadwind pass. They're level 18. Killed like maybe 20 of them.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I got one from a lvl 11 in feralas
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
12/06/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Edema
You have too many duplicate letters in your name for me to answer that question. However, your guild name compels me

Lol, Crimson

Hows things been going in your neck of the woods lately.

The only thing that could possibly be going better for me in this world is if the flea that infiltrated my apartment were dead. It will be within one week, however, you may consider all other things to be excellent.

It's all coming up Minfernals (not literally though, I'll stone mine and fly over for CRZ people once a day).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]