About to level a warrior but..

90 Human Paladin
I am a prot tank right now. I love tanking but was going to go with warrior for a dps class. I don't know if I should go with fury or arms. On fury you can have 2 2handers or 2 1handers. Which is better. I don't pvp. I just PVE. Run dungeons ect. I want to raid with my guild and thye don't have any decent warriors to raid with them which suprised me as many people as we have. So I thought I'd ask those who've played warrior and are experienced with the mechanics.

Which does more dps in the long run?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Fury warriors are in a great spot right now.

Though really, you probably should just deck your ret spec out. It's almost the same DPS and you don't have to go through the leveling heartache.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
http://simulationcraft.org/510/Raid_T14H.html

Fury generally simulates as having more DPS on Patchwerk-style fights (sit there and hit buttons) with 1h Fury being ahead of 2h by a small margin simply because they can generate more rage for Execute phases. With Fury, just stick with whatever weapons you can obtain.

In the end, though, you'll do better in the spec you feel the most comfortable with. I've always been Fury and I've done fine.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Decided to switch my pally to ret/holy so my warrior will be prot. Woot! We don't have any prot warriors in my guild. But have to finish this guy first.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]